BUSINESS PLANS

Start from the beginning

"George, give them back." I whined, standing on my tiptoes but still no where near his hand. He chuckled, looking rather amused, before throwing the underwear on my bed behind me and reaching down underneath my thighs and hoisting me in the air.

I gasped but quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling as he moved his hands to grip my arse cheekily.

I attached his lips to mine hungrily, his soft lips feeling heavenly against mine. He hummed in approval as I brought my hands up to his hair, threading my fingers through it.

He slowly walked backwards, before reaching the door and kicking it shut, giving us privacy. I smiled into the kiss as he squeezed my arse, causing my mouth to open slightly. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

I came up for air as George stalked back towards my bed. "George we shouldn't-" I began, but he quickly interrupted me by bringing his lips back to mine.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, him eventually pulling away with a grin, "I suppose I just can't help myself." He winked.

We resumed the kiss, but only moments after we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door- a knock I recognised to be Fred's.

"Can you let me in? Were about to head for breakfast!" Fred shouted from the other side of the door.

George furrowed his brows, unhappy with the interruption. He thought for a moment, still carrying me in the air, before replying, "Arabella's naked!"

I smacked his arm, shaking my head and giggling. George shrugged his shoulders, laughing quietly.

"Like I care!" Fred joked, "Now let me in you dickheads."

George groaned and threw his head back playfully, before setting my down gently on the floor.

"Later," I winked, causing his to smirk before walking over to the door to let Fred in.

He opened the door to reveal Fred, he eyes wide with excitement with a huge grin on his face. His facial expressions soon lowered when he realised I was actually fully clothes, causing George to swat him on the back of the head.

"Oh calm down, I'm kidding." Fred teased. I shook my head and giggled, quickly checking I had everything I needed before shutting my trunk.

George walked over and grabbed it from my bed, leaning down to kiss my temple before we all headed downstairs for breakfast.

*****************************************

After breakfast we had made in to the platform and I headed onto the train beside Hermione and Ginny, George following closely behind kindly carrying my trunk.

We entered the compartment, George lifting my trunk with his strong muscles and sliding it above my head. Ginny and Hermione took a seat, waving to some friends who were staying back at Hogwarts for Christmas.

"Thank you very much." I grinned to George.

"Do I get a reward for my kindness?" He smirked, bringing his finger to his cheek and playfully tapping against it.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, reaching up to kiss him on his cheek, grinning as my lips touched his soft skin. I pulled away, reaching into my bag and pulling out too chocolate frogs and some toffees to give to George; I had plenty of snacks for the trip home and I knew I wouldn't eat it all.

I loaded the sweets into his hands, him grinning widely like a child. "An even better reward." He teased, before pecking my lips and following the boys to another compartment.