€𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝑃.2€

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂:

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂:

Draco jumped down, waved to me, and left. I was just about to ask the lady something when the door dinged meaning someone walked in.

I looked towards the door and felt my heart drop. There in the entrance, stood a red-haired woman and an obese child. I realized it was my mother and my brother. I should have realized that there was a chance they would be here today.

I felt a panic attack coming on. I looked up and locked eyes with them. I ran to the back of the store and quickly grabbed my mirror and called Sirius.

"Sirius! Please come get me! I"-

I stopped talking. I heard my voice echoing. Confused, I stopped talking.

"Sirius?"

I peeped out and saw Henry take something glass-like from his pocket. I dropped the mirror hearing it break in the background. Its shattering noise vibrating throughout the store.

I watched as Lily's hair turned pink and grew shorter. I watched as Henry grew taller and his hair grew long and black.

Are you bloody serious? Is this their idea of a joke? I just had a fucking panic attack. I'm still having one. I heard them start talking but it came out muffled. I closed my eyes and felt the ground shift.

I kept my eyes closed and started humming. Music always calmed me down. That and water. And food.

"Hello?"

I opened my eyes and turned around. There was a boy about my age with olive skin and curly black hair. I was betting 13 galleons he was pure blood.

"Hey."

I turned forward and listened as he sat down beside me.

"What's your name?"

I thought about whether I should tell him or not.

"Lyra. Lyra Dorea Black"

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks what yours?"

"Theodore. Theodore Leo Nott"

I nodded towards him.

"Hey, Theo."

"So um what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

He smirked towards me.

"Throwing the question back at me? Pretty smart."

I turned to my right to get a really good look at him. I kinda wish I didn't. I heard him scoff.

"I don't need your pity."

I wasn't upset though. I would have said the same thing 3 years ago.

"I wasn't pitying you. I know exactly what you're going through because I used to go through it."

I reached my hand towards one of his wounds hesitating to see if it was okay. He sighed but nodded.

I took his arm and healed him with my hands using the trick Mortem taught me. As I was healing him I felt him behind me looking at my work.

"Who's that?"

I raised my head and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You can see him?"

"Yea. I think it's because I'm distantly related to the Lovegoods."

I thought about it and hummed. Once I finished healing him I stood up and held out my hand. He took it and hugged me.

"You have to teach me how to do that."

"You can have Mortem teach you. He taught me everything I know."

Me and Theo sat next to each other and talked about our childhoods or lack of one. It was nice being able to talk to someone my age. Soon he came back.

"Little One, your godfather is looking for you. You might want to head back."

I nodded my head even though I didn't want to go. I looked towards Theo and saw sadness written all over his face.

"I'm sorry Theo I have to go. I'll meet you at the same place at midnight tomorrow?"

My heart melted seeing his face light up with happiness. He ran towards me hugging me. I felt him slip something into my pocket. Before I could say bye he popped away.

I closed my eyes and felt the ground shift again. I noticed Sirius wasn't home yet so I went to the pool. After swimming for a bit I heard someone walk in. Not thinking much of it I dried off and took a shower. I walked to the kitchen and froze.

In front of me was a plump woman with orange-reddish hair, a tall man with messy black hair and glasses, another woman with red hair and green eyes, and finally an old man with a beard and moon glasses.

(A/N Y'all, YALL. We hit 3k views. I don't think you heard me. We hit 3k views!!!!! 🥳 I love you guys so much!)

𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷 2/22/21 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂