€𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝔁€

𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓘𝓞𝓤𝓢𝓛𝓨

𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓘𝓞𝓤𝓢𝓛𝓨

He decided to just focus on Peter and completely ignore Lily. Did he mention that she tried to kiss Snape!? Like what the hell was going on with her?!

"Hello, old friend."

𝓝𝓞𝓦

James looked at his old friend wondering what the hell he wanted. He watched as he pulled out the metal chair in front of him and sat Lily down. He looked at lily noticed something was defiantly wrong with her. He looked into her eyes and noticed that her eyes were clouded over.

'Holy shit'

He quickly looked around the room. Seeing no one he started to panic. He was alone in a room with Peter and his ex-wife. Both of who he had not seen three years. He heard Peter chuckle. It came out sinister.

"Ah don't worry James, we only have a few questions to answer. Everything going to be okay."

'I'm fucked' 

"So as you can see Miss Lily Potter here is under a potion. The guards are too so you don't have to worry about them barging on us. I took care of the dementors too. Who knew they enjoyed cake?"

James temporarily stopped panicking to picture a Demeter sitting down with a smile on their face enjoying a piece of cake. It was a weird thought, to be honest. He heard a loud slam.

"Nows not the time to be daydreaming old friend. We have some important business to discuss. Mainly about Dumbledore and Lyra."

James gulped already knowing this was going to be a long meeting. Even worse, everyone seemed to be under some potion so Peter had all the time in the world.

𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓭𝔂-𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Voldemort sat in his office looking at several different folders in front of him. Lucius had finally given them to him saying that there were extremely hard to find. This was saying something since Lucius worked at the Ministry. As Tom looked through the papers he realized why they were so hard to obtain.

Dumbledore tore apart an entire family just for his benefit. It was truly sickening for Tom to look at. Even his flaming chickens the Order seemed like a load of bullshit. While he sat in his office he saw a plan forming in his head. 

'Perfect.'

Lucius pepped his head in.

"Dinner ready my lord."

Tom smirked at his old friend's tone of voice.

"Lucy you can just call me Tom."

"Tom, only my wife is allowed to call me that."