€ 𝓢𝓮𝔁 𝓟.3€

𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

Lily couldn't sleep. She hasn't slept since Henry's birthday which was 3 weeks ago. Every day felt like she was walking on eggshells. She started snapping at any and everything. It had gotten so bad to the point that even Henry noticed.

"Mom, are you okay?"

Lily looked down at her baby boy's brown eyes. She could see the concern swimming in his eyes.

"Yes, sweetie momma's Okay."

"Are you sure? You've been washing that dish for an hour. You never wash dishes with your hands."

Lily sighed knowing Henry was right. James who had been reading the Daily Prophet set his newspaper down.

"Hey, why don't you go to Ron's house while I cheer up mommy."

Hearing Ron's name made Henry excited.

"Okay! Bye daddy I love you!"

He gave them both hugs and went to the floo grabbing floor powder.

"The Burrow!"

The floo flared up and he stepped through. When Henry was gone, James stood up and walked up to his wife hugging her.

"James I don't know what's wrong but I can't sleep, cook or even think straight. I feel like throwing up all the time."

"Lily, it's because of Snape. You think he's going to blab what we did and it will ruin us. I promise you we did the right thing giving away Lyra. She would have tarnished the Potter name. And you know Petunia put her in her place."

"Yes but what if she does magic? Petunia will treat her like a slave. I'm not even going to mention Vernon. I don't know what she sees in the horrible man. what if we see her at Hogwarts!?"

Lily was hysterical at this point.

"Don't worry about Lyra. We won't see her and we'll never have to worry about her again."

He leaned down and kissed Lily. Lily kissed back pushing herself on him. James responded by grasping her butt. Lily then started grinding on James while James started touching her boob. Lily started moaning. Things were getting more heated when in-stepped Dumbledore. Both of them stepped apart from each other and smoothed their clothes trying to act like they definitely weren't having a make-out session that almost turned into something else.

"Good evening Lily, James. I'm afraid I have some grave news. Tomorrow there is a public trial to free Sirius."

Lily paled. That's even worse! She felt bad about putting Sirius in jail the second Rita Skeeter wrote her article about it. She hoped to never see him again so she could ignore her guilt.

"C-can't you do something?! You're the Supreme Mugwump Champion! You should stop this o-or have some say in this!"

Dumbledore shook his head.