€𝓢𝓔𝓧€

(A/N I love you guys so much! I can't believe I got 204 views! I love all of you guys and hope you enjoy this chapter

(A/N I love you guys so much! I can't believe I got 204 views! I love all of you guys and hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't be scared to tell me if my story doesn't make sense or if I misspelled something. Ok I'm done talking you can read now.)

3𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓞𝓥~

On the outside, Lyra looked completely poised. Hell, some would say she had a resting bitch face on. But that was natural for her. She couldn't show the Durselys any weaknesses so she had perfected her R.B.F. But on this inside, she was the complete opposite. The people who kept staring at her weren't making it even better causing her hand to slightly shake.

Severus peeked down at her. He could see was nervous and offered his hand. Lyra was stunned that he held his hand out for her. She looked at his face but he was staring straight ahead like nothing was happening. She looked forward and held his hand squeezing it to tell him to thank you.

Severus watched satisfied as her hand stopped shaking. He almost didn't want her to come after what happened earlier but she was from on coming.

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴~

Today was Sirius's trial. The good news was that it wasn't till 2. When Severus had told Lyra her only thought was 'Yay more time to panic and overthink everything' 

The whole morning Lyra was feeling queasy. She tried distracting herself by reading or practicing potions but her mind kept wandering back to the trail.

'What if dumbledore somehow kidnapped her and she had to go back to the Durselys?

'What if Severus suddenly didn't want her anymore?'

'What if  Sirius wasn't freed?'

'What if she wakes up and this was all just some messed up dream?'

'What if Severus was also using her and in reality wanted nothing to do with her?'

At the last thought, she suddenly found herself gripping the chair she was in. She heard someone talking but it came out muffled. She felt her throat starting to ache and could hear herself hyperventilating.

She felt her eyes watering up but she'll be damned if she was caught crying. It made her feel weak. She could feel her face twisting up to stop the crying. She felt someone gently grab her face and saw Severus. (Mr.Snape made him feel old.)

Severus was fucking terrified but he would never admit it. He had called Lyras name several times but she seemed to zone out. She was clutching the chair, almost breaking it somehow. Now realizing she was having a panic attack he got in front of her showing her it was him.

After a couple of minutes of him telling her to breathe in and out, she calmed down. She felt embarrassed. She had a panic attack in front of Severus. She felt stupid. Living with her 'relatives' showing weakness was a HUGE no-no. She wasn't used to letting other people see her upset or crying. As if reading her thoughts Severus started talking.