Chapter 2

Once the door opened. Afo entered to see the frightened young girl hiding under the covers. He could hear her silent wimpers. As he approached her.

Y/n's Pov

Finally when the door opened it was big man with a suit. I immeditely ducked under the covers for safety. I could hear his footsteps approaching as the tension grew i began to wimper  I was scared I didn't want to be hear anymore. Then the footsteps stopped I felt a hand grab the cover and pull them off as I jumped at the sudden action.

"W-who are you, w-here am I mister" I studdered

"You can call me Afo, where you're is something I can not tell you" Afo stated

"W-why am I here" I asked

"You are going to be my new test subject on a project I've been working on." Afo said

"I wanna go home" I said

"I thought you didn't after what your parents did to you" Afo said

That' s right how could I forget how my parents betrayed me. They abandoned me.

"Now come along so we can start the experiment" Afo said

"P-please do I have to, I don't want t-to" I said

Afo then looked at me with an intense glare and said.

"We could either do this the easy way or the hard way. I really don't want to get my hands dirty." Afo spoke

I began to tremble I only nodded my head hestiantly. I was scared of what was going to happen but I'm only a kid I can't fight him.

"Good then come along now so we can begin" Afo said

Author's Pov

Afo then began leading Y/n down the hall. Where he would perform his experiments on her. After some walking they approached a set of double door where they had a chair with a chart with syrings and other tools he would use.

"Take a seat right there"Afo said

Once Y/n was seated he immeaditely strapped her down as she began to tremble.

"Alright now let's begin"Afo said smiling evily with a syring in hand.

"P-please n-no" Y/n said as she began to struggled

"The more you struggle the harder you're going to make this on yourself" Afo said

"Wait no! Ahhhhh- p-please make it stop please ahhhhh-" Y/n screamed as Afo began injecting her with the syringes.

After a while of injecting Y/n with different syrimes. Y/n eventually passed out from so much pain.

Y/n Pov
I was scared I pleaded for him to stop. But he just kept going I screamed and screamed from the unbearable pain. Soon enough my voice died down and everything went black.

Author's Pov

Once Y/n passed out Afo just sighed and unstrapped her from the chair and carried her back to the room.

"I guess it'll have to do for today. I'm going have to get someone to montier how the injections are effecting her body now. And see if there's any progress being made. I believe those people should be coming tomorrow to perform all her tests."Afo said

-The next day-

Y/n's Pov

I woke up once again in darkness. All I felt was pain. After a while I heard footsteps once again as I began to tremble remembering what happened the day yesterday.

"Get up and come along Afo's ordered us to conduct the rest of your test from now on." They said

"A-alright" Y/n said

I might as well obey I can't really fight them off as I am now. I continued on following these people back to that room again. And sat down as they strapped me down once again.

"Alright then let's begin" they said smirking evily

-Time skip-

Once they were done all I felt was pain. Everything hurt I really couldn't move so they had one of the scientist there bring me back to my room. Once they placed me on my bed they left and locked my door. Leaving me by myself once again I just sat there in my own thoughts. Then I broke down crying. Sitting there thinking what did I do to deserve this. Why just why is why I kept asking myself. As I sat there crying.

" P-please someone please save me" I cried out into my pillow

I only hope I can get through this. And escape this place hopefully I could even be rescued.

If only things were different I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

-3 weeks later-

Things weren't really any different. As before I would wake up go to testing eat, shower and sleep. It became a routine. After 3 weeks of testing I began to lose hope in ever leaving this place. My emotions slowly began disappearing. But I still kept a little bit of hope that I would be rescued.

Author's Pov

"Wake up, today we're trying something different" Afo said

"Different what do you mean if you don't mind me asking" Y/n asked

"From what I've seen you've been showing good results lately. So I believe it's time we began training or testing these abilities of yours"Afo said

Y/n only nodded and followed Afo out the room to what appeared to be a training room of sorts.

"Alright then we'll be watching from up here. We'll be testing how you do against an Nomo of ours." Afo said

Y/n's Pov

He said as he left and soon enough and Nomo appeared. At first I was scared and didn't know what to do.It immeditaley came charging at me. I was so scared I merley reacted out of self defensive. And next thing I knew the Nomo was just exploded as pieces of it were all over the walls. I was trembling I've never been so scared in my life.
"Yes impressive I must say those abilities of hers are remarkable. She'll be perfect indeed, bring in the next one. We'll be at this a while" Afo ordered as he looked down at your trembling figure

-Later-

After a while of more testing they sent me back to my room where I just sat there thinking back on what I did. I was shaking still but I decided to sleep it off as darkness once consumed me once again.

-To be continued-

~new characters next chapter~