Chapter 8

~Well here's Chapter 8 hope you enjoy. I apologize for the cursing that's in here. Although it's only a few words but hope you enjoy either way~
_________________________________________

~Last time~

"Heh, this should be fun. Alright heros let's dance" Shadow smirked as she charged towards them.

-Now-

Author's Pov

Once Shadow(Y/n) charged foward the battle began. Todoroki began shooting ice towards her. Shadow(Y/n) ended up  doging not long after Izuku came and landed a hit on Shadow(Y/n).

"Heh not bad, but not good enough" Shadow grinned

Y/n's body began to glow. Soon she emerged from the light, but her appearance changed. She stood their with straight(short/long) white hair. She had horns and what looked like black wings. This shocked the UA students. They've never seen something like this before. They then regained their composer as they began fighting again. At one point Y/n suddenly stopped. This confused the others as they stayed on guard waiting for her next move.

Y/n's Pov

While they fighting. I used this chance to try to break free from these chains. Since Shadow had forced them upon me to keep me from escaping. Since she was too focused on the fight, she couldn't focuse on keeping me restraint here. So using this chance to break free I finally broke the chains. And took this chance to finally take control once again. I began back stopping my body in place. Shadow then seemed confused,  but then realized what had happened. She immediately teleporated  to me. Only to get trapped by me. Before she could fight back I used my levitation to put the chains on her without her knowing. Now that should keep her down for a while. Although she can still break free so I better make this quick.

Finally back in control once again I began to make my way towards the group of UA students. As I approached them I saw them getting ready to attack me, but then stopped after I spoke.

"P-please h-help me!" Y/n cried out towards the UA students. Their eyes widened at what I said. I believe his name was Deku I heard caught on to my message as he went to speak. Dabi interrupted him before he spoke.

"Shit! She's back in control" Dabi said as he approached me knocking me out.

Author's Pov

Once Dabi knocked me out Izuku spoke up.

"Wait! that girl what did you do to her" Deku demanded.

"That isn't your business. Besides weren't you here for your little friends" Dabi said.

After Dabi said that it seemed to snap them back to reality. As they began charging towards them. Dabi handed y/n's body to Toga as she went into Kurogiri's warp grate with the others. Mr. Compress then follows and begins to enter the warp gate slowly bidding them farwell. Yoga decides to take action by firing his navel lazer at Mr. Compress. Breaking his mask and spitting out the marbles that Fumikage and Bakugo are trapped in. Izuku tries to fight through his injuries he gained while fighting earlier. But ends up falling straight to the ground.

With the marbles in reach Mezo and Shoto proceeded to catch the marbles. Memo is able to catch the marble containing Fumikage. Shoto almost in reach of Bakugo's marble, is then snatched by Dabi, before Shoto grabs it having Bakugo in his grasp. Mr. Compress then deactivates his quirk releasing Bakugo and Fumikage from the marbles.

Dabi then begins to teleporate away into the warp gate dragging Kutsuki along with him. Izuku takes notice of this and desperately tries to save him. Only having Bakugo yell at him to stay away. As he's then successfully taken away.

Once they're teleporated back to their base. Bakugo is then chained up to a chair.

"Oi! Let me go before I blast your faces into the ground" Bakugo yelled

"Viloent are we. Which just makes you perfect for the league. Join us Bakugo or suffer" Shigaraki said

"As if I'll ever join you extras" Bakugo yelled out

During there conversation. Dabi remembers about the events that happened earlier. And takes you to Shigaraki.

"Huh? Why is she knocked out" Shigaraki asked

"It appears she took over" Dabi said. Shigaraki's eyes widened then he smirked.

"I guess she'll have to see master then" Shigaraki said. While they were talking Bakugo took notice of your sleeping figured and yelled.

"Oi! What are are you going to that with that girl" Bakugo remarked

"Well that isn't any of your business. Now just hand her over to Kurogiri to take her to the master." Shigaraki said. Dabi nodded and handed you over to Kurogiri as he left with you.

-few minutes later-

Y/n's Pov

I awoke again, but I was in that room again. I began to look around frantically then I noticed Afo.

"I see you're finally awake. So I guess they weren't lying afterall. Well now looks like I'm gonna have to punish you. For disobeying orders of breaking  free." Afo said grinning as he came back with many torture weapons. That's when all hell went loose.

"Ahhh! Please stop p-please I'm sorry!" Y/n cried

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. Now be a good a good girl and stay still. Hmm interesting" Afo said looking at my bloodied form as it begins to heal. If it wasn't for my quirk that made me immortal I would probably be dead right now. Even so it still pure torture.

Author's Pov

-back with Bakugo-

Not even a minute later you were taken away. They heard loud screams from the back. This set Bakugo off. He wanted to go save you, but he couldn't since he was still restraint.

"Bastards! Let me out now! What are you doing to that little girl" Bakugo demanded angered. Shigaraki just chuckled at his response.

"Oh that just het punishment for disobeying us" Shigaraki said.

"You sick bastards" Bakugo yelled

This had seemed to anger Bakugo more as he began to struggle trying to break free from the restraints. While glaring at the villians yelling at them to release him.

-back to you-

Afo had then stopped as he left to get something. After seeing how fast you've been healing. He wanted to test how fast it would take for you to grow a limb back. He then came back with an ax.

"W-wait please no more" Y/n pleaded in tears. Afo just grinned at her reaction.

"Well I must say that quirk of yours is truly remarkable. But I wonder how fast can you regenerate with a missing limb" Afo said. You began to tremble in fear. Soon the pain shot up straight through you. Once again releasing blood curling scream. Although this time he chopped off your leg. You were in pure agony. It did begin healing, but slowly which only caused you to slowly lose consciousness.

"Hmm I see it appears it doesn't heal as fast as the other injuries. But remember this you belong to me, you are my tool my weapon. The only purpose you serve is being a tool nothing else. So give up on fighting back" Afo said

"N-never" Y/n said losing consciousness as her body went limp. While Afo let out an amused hum at her response.

-To be continued-

_________________________________________

~Thanks for reading love you guys see you next chapter. Alright then chow until next time~