Chapter 24

Last Time
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Get ready Overhaul, I'm not holding back. I hope you're ready" Y/n said while smirking.

"Now let's get this show on the road" Y/n said cracking her knuckles together.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Now

Author's Pov

Finally free from the chains. Y/n can finally use her quirks again. She began to make her way down the halls. Looking for any sight of Overhaul.

"Hmm, where could he be at?" Y/n asked herself

She walked around a bit until she stopped dead in her tracks. She started to hear voices. So she stood quite to listen in.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What do you mean she escaped!" Overhaul shouted

"I'm so sorry boss, we went to go check up on her as usual. Until we found the room destroyed. We didn't see her anywhere" They answered

"That brat..I want all of you to start searching for her. Immediately she couldn't have gotten far" Overhaul said

"Yes sir!" They all answered

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Back to you-

Y/n's Pov

Heh, so they think they can catch me. Too bad that this is where you're going meet your end Overhaul Y/n thought smirking.

Alright then I guess the smartest option would be to take down the ones that are looking for me.

I began to walk away from where I was at. And tried to see if I could run into anyone. After a while of walking I heard voices. I turned back to see three of them charging straight towards me. I smirked and turned around.

Now having a better look at my appearance the stopped. There eyes widened I could see the fear in their eyes. Before they could run. I went straight towards them in an instant. I kicked the first one into a wall. While I grabbed the other two by their faces and smashed them both into the ground.

I guess after those attacks the others heard the commotion. There I saw a lot more of them. About 20 of them they began running towards me. I reacted quickly and began blocking their attacks. I managed to take down five of them so far.

I was gonna attack again. Until I felt arms wrap around me holding me down. I ended up getting a hits. Even so I broke free from their grip and sent them flying.

There were only ten of them left. I didn't want to spend so much time fighting them. I still have to face off against Overhaul.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I stood there until I opened my eyes again. I stood their with an emotionless look on my face. And without a second thought I launched myself towards the remaining men that stood there.

In an instant I managed to finish off the rest of them. Once I was done I let out a breath of relief.

Finally that's over. Now it's time to face Overhaul Y/n thought.