Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov

Once I blacked out I opened my eyes to be met by Shadow. Oh no i thought. She was free from the restraints. Which meant she was gonna take over again.

"I was wondering when you would stop by. Oh well, you thought you could keep me down. Sorry but I'll be taking control now" Shadow said.

She then once again bounded me in chains and took control.

I felt my eyes flutter open as Shadow once again was in control. The building began to rumble. Which made me panic.

Author's Pov

Once the building began to rumble. It soon started to clasped. Shadow(Y/n) turned just in time to see Afo about to get crushed. She sprung into action and saved him. Only getting crushed in the process screaming in pain.

"M-master, p-please help me. It appears I'm trapped" Shadow(Y/n) said. Afo then began to walk away.

"W-wait Master please my legs are being crushed. At this rate I'll just pass out again" Shadow(Y/n) pleaded

Afo then stopped as Shadow(Y/n) began to feel hopeful that her master would save her.

"Weak, you couldn't even save yourself. I have no use for the weak. You were merely just a tool. You're no use to me anymore" Afo said as he turned back and left. Leaving a devastated Shadow.

"B-but why?" Shadow asked herself

Y/n's Pov

After Afo said those words I was furious at his angry. I then saw a devastated Shadow appear before me.

"He played me. This whole time I was just another pawn to him" Shadow said angered

"Well then, I say we put our differences aside. And take revenge on Afo for everything he's done to us" Y/n smirked

"Heh, I like your style. Alright then let's get this show on road" Shadow replied. As she set me free and fused together.

Author's Pov

-Earlier-

On the way to rescuing Bakugo. Pro Heros All Might, Endeavor, Gran Torino, and Best Jeanist. All prepare for their operation to take down the leauge of villians. As they're finally standing in front of their base. They decide to use the element of surprise as All Might prepares to attack.

Not that far away Izuku and his friends Kirishima, Shoto, Iida, and Momo. All remain near the second base of the leauge of villians. After disguising themselves earlier. Todoroki the suggest that they all to the back of the hideout. They find a window and decide to check out what's inside. Once Izuku has a look for himself he the sees Nomu's inside. Izuku the realizes that this wasn't the leauge of villians hideout at all.

-back with the heros-

After Bakugo learns of Shigaraki having a master. He begins to taunt him spewing out harsh comments that he isn't much of a leader. Only to get knocked out by Mr. Compress and Kurogiri. They're soon interrupted by a knock on their door. Which confuses everyone, not a moment later All Might smashes into the hideout. Catching the leauge of villians off guard. Before Kurogiri can create portals Kamui Woods attacks him restraining all the villians in the process. Keeping Kurogiri from creating his warp gates. Dabi then prepares to fight back only to get knocked out by Gran Torino. Stopping Dabi from using his quirk.

Once All Might sees Bakugo he apologizes for getting him involved in the situation. Not long after Shigaraki remarks to the heros that they're not few in numbers. As Kurogiri begins to warp all the Nomu's. But Shigaraki gets surprised when they can't warp the Nomu with his quirk. Only for All Might to remark that another team of heros captured their Nomu factory.