Chapter 16

~later that day~

Author's Pov

Once again class resumed as normal. Y/n had begun to get sleepy during one of Aizawa's lectures. He seemed to notice as he picked her up and placed her in her sleeping bag she had packed in her bag.

"Go to sleep Y/n, you seem tired. I guess you didn't get enough sleep from this morning's incident. Get some rest" Aizawa said. Y/n just nodded and immediately dozed off.

As this was happening all the girls were cooing and squealing in delight. At the cute touching moment Aizawa and Y/n had. It struck a nerve on Aizawa as he activated his quirk, which shut them right up.

"-sigh- Just pay attention now. And try not to be too loud" Aizawa says

"Hai" They respond

-Time skip-

Aizawa's lesson soon came to an end. He then saw you were still sleeping, so he decided not to wake you up. And let you sleep some more.

"GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY" Present Mic yelled. Before he could speak he felt a familiar glare from none other than Aizawa.

"Hehe sorry about that Aizawa" Present Mic said

"-sigh- Consider yourself lucky you didn't wake Y/n up" Aizawa said

At the mention of Y/n Mic froze recalling what happened the last time he woke Y/n up.

"I-I s-see alright then, I'll try to quite" Mic says Aizawa then begins to make his way out. Telling Mic that he'll be leaving Y/n there. He complained as to why he can't take her with him. He simply said he didn't want to bother you. In truth he just wants y/n to end up having to beat someone's ass again. He found it quite assuming. Then left the class towards the lounge.

Back to Present Mic

"Well alright then let's get started. But before that I beg you guys to tone it down. So you guys don't wake y/n up" Mic explained. The students just shared confused glances and shrugged as they nodded. Making Present Mic sigh in relief.

-Later-

Mic had been called out for a bit. As he told the students he would be back.

"Alright class rep is in charge. Try not to cause too much trouble. And please refrain from waking Y/n" Present Mic said. They all nodded as he left.

-few minutes later-

The class erupted as they began talking amongst each other.

"I wonder why Present Mic doesn't want to wake y/n so bad. I mean she's just napping what's so bad about waking her up" Denki said

"I'm not sure but he just said not wake her" Sero said

"Well then might as well find out" Denki says. He began to approach y/n shaking her at first. She was still asleep. So he tried different ways to wake her up.

"U-um Denki I don't think we should be trying to wake her up" Izuku said

"Aww come on what's the worst that can happen. I'm just curious is all" Denki replied as he proceeded to try and wake y/n up. He then decided to ask Momo to make some pans. She was hesitant at first but then gave them to him. As he began to bang them together  making a loud crash sound.

"Oi dunce face keep it down will you" Bakugo yelled

"S-sorry about that I'm trying to wake y/n up" Denki replied as he continued banging the pans together.

Back with Aizawa

As he was napping as usual he heard a loud bang. And woke up and sighed knowing where it was coming from.