Chapter 23

Author's Pov

"T-they took h-her" Eri said as she began to cry. Once she saw Overhaul escape with you.

Izuku looked down with his fist clenched together. He was upset with himself that he couldn't save you.

After a while Eri cried herself to sleep. She was brought to the hospital for a check up. The doctors had said Eri was gonna be okay. That she should be waking up soon. Izuku went visit Eri at the hospital. He stood there looking at Eri in the hospital bed. He felt bad he was only able to save Eri from Overhaul. But the only running through his mind right now was. How am I going to tell Mr. Aizawa about Y/n Izuku thought.

He was lost in his thoughts until he heard the door slam open. Izuku looked towards the door to see Aizawa. The person Izuku wasn't ready to face. He walked in and looked towards Eri. Then back at Izuku.

"What happened to Y/n I thought she would be here as well" Aizawa questioned. Izuku tensed up at the mention of your name.

"Midoriya what in the world happened"  Aizawa repeated.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I..I c-couldn't save her in time. I had almost had her until-" Izuku started as he bowed to Aizawa over and over again.

Aizawa just stood there processing the information. Then he put his hand on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku looked up to meet a teary eyed Aizawa.

"Don't apologize for things that couldn't be stopped. We'll find her again and bring her back. She's a strong girl, who knows she'll probably even end up coming back to us herself" Aizawa said as he felt himself wanting to cry. But stopped himself.

"But-" Izuku started

"Problem child just stop blaming yourself" Aizawa said

"Alright" Izuku responded

"I'll be heading out now" Aizawa said wiping his tears in the corner of his eyes. As he headed straight for the door.

Once the door closed Izuku looked down again.

"I know I shouldn't be blaming myself. But it's still my fault. If only I would've reached a little father I could've saved her in time" Izuku told himself

He looked back at Eri one more time then walked out. He headed back home. He was quite for a while walking home. Not only had Overhaul got away with Y/n. But Sir Nighteye had also died not long after at the hospital. He had heard from Mirio. He was also upset because of that. Even so once he made it to his door he stopped. Y/n I'm sorry..please be safe wherever you are Izuku thought to himself.

-Back to You-

-Y/n's Pov-

After everything went black I eventually woke up. I noticed I was somewhere else now. I scanned my surroundings until I heard someone speak up.

"So you're finally awake" Overhaul said

My eyes widened i tried to get away until he roughly grabbed my wrist. And pulled me up.

"Cause of you I lost Eri" Overhaul started as he slapped my face

"I guess it can't be helped I'll just have to use more of your blood instead. But first I believe you need to be punished for your actions" Overhaul said

He started to beat me and torture me. As he kept telling me that it was my fault. That I messed up everything. He eventually stopped after a while leaving me there bloodied on the floor. 'Everything hurts' I told myself.

Once he left I looked around the room to find anyway to escape. I soon spotted a crack in one of the walls. My eyes widened. But I looked at my chains on my hands and frowned. 'I'll have to get these off first so I can break myself out of here. But not before I take care of Overhaul myself' Y/n told herself.

-Time skip-

Overhaul had been constantly taking blood from me. I've been planning my escape for a while. I noticed a sharp object on the wall a couple day ago. I started trying to break my chains with it.

I wasn't going to here any longer. I wanted to go home. Back with with everyone dad and Eri too.

I continued trying to break my chains again. I felt a crack my eyes widened. I then smirked and began banging it against the object again. I heard footsteps so I picked up the pace. I'm not letting it end here Y/n thought.

Once the door opened it was one of Overhaul's men.

"Keep it down will you, what are you even doing" He asked

I ignored him and resumed back to what I was doing. He seemed to catch on to what I was doing. I saw his eyes widened in realization. He began to rush towards me. But before he could I banged against my chains one more time. That's when I heard it. Snap.

The man stopped shocked he then tried to run out the room. But finally free from my chains I rushed towards him and activated my quirk. I then flung him across the room, knocking him out.

"I'm finally free from those chains. Thank God" Y/n said rubbing her sore wrist. I then heard another voice in my head.
___________________________________________________________

'Y/n, Y/n!' Shadow said

'Shadow?!" Y/n said in her head

'Thank God I finally got to you' Shadow said

'Yeah I finally got those chains off. Even so it's been a while. How about we have some fun with Overhaul. I've been dying to fight him' Y/n responded

'I like your style Y/n. I've been itching for a fight myself it's been a while' Shadow said

'I guess so' Y/n said

___________________________________________________________

After talking with Shadow again. I felt a surge of power run through me as I transformed. Ever since me and Shadow fused together I've been able to transform into like a demon form. I got a couple new abilities with it. It feels great to finally be able to use my quirk after so long, though.

I then began to make my way out the room.

"Get ready Overhaul, I'm not holding back. I hope you're ready" Y/n said while smirking.

"Now let's get this show on the road" Y/n said cracking her knuckles together.

-To be continued-

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry it was short. It probably isn't good since I kinda rushed it. Thanks again for reading anyways.