Chapter 25

Author's Pov

-the next day-

Once Aizawa walked into the classroom. All of class 1-a immediately started asking him questions. Like what happen with Y/n or if she's okay now.

"-sigh- She's safe now she's currently at the hospital still. She hasn't woken up yet" Aizawa explained

"Well that's good to hear. After seeing her there yesterday I wanted to go save her. But she told me to leave. I couldn't stop worrying about her. Once I saw that you had her I was relieved" Izuku spoke up

"So do you know when she'll wake up" Ochaco asked

"No I don't" Aizawa answered

Before they could continue pestering Aizawa with questions again. He told all them to go sit down and get ready for class.

-later-

They were all having lunch right now. Until they spotted Eri with Mirio at the cafeteria. She clutched onto Mirio scared with the amount of people in the cafeteria. Eri had recently been discharge not to long ago.

Eri turned to see Izuku with his friends. And ran over to him. Mirio called out to her but stopped when he saw that she was going to Izuku.

"Mr. Deku" Eri said

"Oh hey Eri how are you doing" Izuku asked

"I'm doing okay now. But um..Mr.Deku is it true you guys found Y/n" Eri asked

"Oh I see you've already heard. But yeah Mr. Aizawa had told us she's at the hospital right now" Izuku said. Eri's eyes lit up to those words. She had missed Y/n since she got taken away.

"Really can I see her" Eri asked

"Um..I'm not sure we'll have to asked Mr. Aizawa about that. Since he knows which hospital she's at" Izuku responded

"Okay then thank you again Mr. Deku" Eri said as she went back with Mirio.

"You know giving Y/n a visit doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should visit too." Ochaco piped

"I guess we could but we'll have to see with Mr. Aizawa" Izuku said

-timeskip-

It was finally time for them to go back home. Aizawa was rushing to head back to Y/n again. But before Mr. Aizawa could leave Izuku stopped him.

"What is it now Midoriya" Aizawa asked

"Um..Aizawa sensei I wanted to ask if we could also go visit Y/n. If it's okay with you Eri had said she also wanted to go" Izuku said. This caught everyone else's attention as they also nodded in agreement to Izuku's question.

"Hmm, -sigh- Alright I guess you guys can also come along with Eri as well. Just don't cause any trouble" Aizawa grumbled. The class began to cheer.

"Alright then settle down let's go get Eri now then we could head there. Just make sure it's okay with your parents" Aizawa said. Everyone nodded.

-at the hospital-

Once they were in front of Y/n's door. Aizawa stopped and turned to his class.

"Alright here we are, I don't want any of you messing around with anything in here. If you do then expect to get punished tomorrow" Aizawa said

"Hai sensei" They all answered

Once the stepped in the room. Eri immediately ran to Y/n. She stood there still unconscious in the hospital bed. Everyone saw the state she was in and smiled at her sadly.