Chapter 12. Sleepover & Flying

- Niall's P.O.V -

Today, Jasmine and I woke up at 11:30 which is pretty late for us since we always wake up in the early morning such as 7 or 8 o'clock. At the moment, Jasmine is taking a shower while I'm waiting for her to finish on her bed. We had agreed we'd talk about what happened at Nando's after she showers.

10 minutes later, she came out wearing white short shorts and a white tank top tucked under her shorts with a navy belt around her waist. She looked beautiful in every way. I couldn't help but stare at her. She sat down on the bed next to me and stared at the floor. I put my fingure under her chin and lifted her face so we're looking in each others eyes.

"Now tell me why you acted that way" I demanded.

"Uh ..... um .... I'm kind of ... i-insecure about m-my b-body" She stuttered, her eyes welling up in tears.

My eyes were wide open. I couldn't believe what she said. It shocked me, but I knew that I'm the one who's going to fix this. I pulled her in a tight hug as she buried her face in the crook of my neck and hugged me back tightly.

"Princess don't be upset over something that's not even true. You have a body to die for. Every girl in the world would dream of having your body. That waitress a.k.a an annoying bitch is just jealous of you. You might think that I'm just saying this to comfort you, but you're totally wrong. I'm saying this because I love you for you. Every inch of you is perfect. You take my breath away every time I look at you. You'll always look beautiful in my eyes. Even if you were overweight, I'd love you as much as I love you now. You're beyond fat and ugly. I'd do everything to make you happy, and if it means that I'm going to die, I don't mind as long as I die for you. Don't you ever think that you're fat and ugly because you're the complete opposite. Okay ?"

She sniffled a few times before pulling out of the hug and kissing me passionately.

"Thank you for every word you said. It means a lot to me. Especially if it's from you. I don't have any words to describe how I feel about you. I love you so so so much" She said, tears of happiness streaming down her face.

"I love you so so so much too, and you don't have to describe anything because I wouldn't be able to do that too"

And it's true. If I opened a dictionary, I wouldn't find the words I was searching for. One day, I will make a dictionary full of romantic and love words just for her and to explain how much I love her.

I know a part of her is still insecure, but I'm going to make sure that one day all of her insecurities will be gone and I know how to make her feel beautiful and a piece of perfection in the most perfect way.

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

At 4:30 pm, we put my suitcases in the trunk of Niall's car, then headed to his house to bring his suitcases. It was so hot so we decided to buy some ice cream. When we finished eating, we drove to Liam's place. It was 5 o'clock when we arrived.

"Hey, babe ?" Niall asked.

"Yes, Nialler ?"

"I love you so so much. You know that ?" He smiled, his huge, beautiful smile nearly reaching his ears.

"You tell me this everyday at least 1000 times. I love you so so much too" I giggled, and smiled as wide as him.

"I'll keep telling you that till the last second of my life. Now, let's go. They must be waiting for us" He said.

"Ok, but before we go, can I have a kiss?" I asked, putting my best puppy dog face on.

"Do you really think that you should ask ?" He laughed. I chuckled, then attached our lips together.