Chapter 11. Packing

(A/N: I know some of you might say that why am I making Niall act cheeky, so I'm gonna tell you the reason. I once read a fact that says that Niall is the cheekiest and dirtiest member of One Direction, and that probably explains it all.

Plz vote, comment, or follow :)

That's all I want to say so byeee :) !!! Hope you like this chapter.)

***********************************

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

2 days left, then we're off to Bora Bora. Right now, I'm packing my second suitcase that includes toiletries, undergarments and shoes. Niall's with me, but I don't know what he's doing because I was too focused on packing. I was brought out of my world when Niall said "Can I help you with packing your undergarments ?"

"Are you serious ?" I asked, not stunned by his words.

"Yeah, I'd love to" He replied, winking.

"I don't think that's going to happen"

"And why is that ?" He asked again.

"Because I don't want you to see what I bought from our last shopping trip" I replied in a 'duh' tone. He had wanted to know what's inside the Victoria's Secret bag since we came back from shopping 2 days ago, but I didn't want to show him and told him he'll know later in Bora Bora.

"Aww !!! c'mon, please" He pleaded, pulling his best puppy dog face and pout. Why would he do that ?! He knows this is my weakness ! I looked away so I wouldn't fall for it.

"Nope. I know what your plan is and it's not working. Just putting that out there" I said, smiling in victory because I know he won't push it any further.

"Fine" He huffed, but couldn't help the smile that was forming on his face. He waited for a second before he continued "But you promise ? Right ?"

"I promise" I replied, giggling at how desperate he was.

When I finished packing, we went to Niall's place so I can help him with packing. He opened his bedroom's door and pulled out 2 suitcases. He rummaged through his wardrobe then sighed.

"I dont know what to pack. Can you help me, please ?" He pleaded, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Ok" I chuckled, pulling out some shorts, tank tops, short sleeved t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans and put them on the bed. I got some of his flip flops, supras and Vans. I opened his underwear drawer pulling out like 20 boxers and from his socks drawer 10 pairs of socks.

As I turned around, I saw that he was staring at me a huge grin on his face.

"What ?" I asked, confused by his stare and grin.

"Nothing, it's just that you're perfect. I love you so much it hurts" He replied, attaching our lips together with a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much too" I said, squeezing him in a tight hug. I broke the hug after a few seconds "Go pack you toiletries while I put your clothes in your suitcase"

He went to his bathroom gathering what he needs as I finished packing and zipped the suitcase.

- Niall's P.O.V -

~ After Packing ~

"Princess ?" I called from the kitchen.

Currently, I'm in the kitchen eating a piece of chocolate cake while Jasmine is in the living room on her mobile doing God knows what.

"Yes, Ni ?" She called back.

"Let's go out together for a couple of hours"

She came in the kitchen and smiled "Yeah, that's a good idea ! Where do you wanna go ?"