Chaper 3. The Saddest Scene Ever

Niall's P.O.V

6:30 am.

My alarm rang.

I got up and showered, wore my clothes, ate my breakfast, which includes chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate, and brushed my teeth.

I checked the time, it was 7:50. Ten minutes then I'm off to school.

I was really excited today. Jasmine actually wanted to be friends with me and I was really surprised. Nobody treated me the way she did since I came to this school. She's really special. The way she smiles, her laugh, her light brown eyes, her hair and I could go on and on. Everything about her is just so beautiful. Even her personality. It's like a rainbow in the sky. When children see a rainbow, the first thing they do is point at it and say 'Look, a rainbow. It's beautiful.' And when you see her you'll point to her and say 'Look, it's Jasmine. She's beautiful.' So enough talking about these things. I sound like a love-sick boy.

As I was getting my books out of my locker, I saw the popular group approaching me. They saw the scared look on my face and smirked. This isn't going to be good. It's going to hurt like a bitch. Oh, stop. I mentally slapped myself and thought 'You sound like a dramatic girl on her period ....'

"Hey hey hey, what do we have here ?" Mark, the leader of the group, said.

"Who do you think you are to 'chit-chat' with Jasmine, my GIRLFRIEND" He shouted the last word.

Mark is Jasmine's boyfriend ? Why didn't she tell me ? I know that there is no way she would be my girlfriend, but I thought that I shouldn't lose hope 'cause maybe she likes me too .... wait WHAT ?! Did I just say that I like Jasmine ?! Ok, I have to admit. I really really like her, but there's no way we could be together. SNAP OUT OF IT NIALL !!!!! Now, back to where I stopped.

"Uuhh ...." I didn't even know what to say.

"We'll teach you a lesson, but if I ever see you talking with her ever again, I'll make sure you're dead. Understood ?"

I nodded really scared of what they'll do to me.

"Now boys, let's do this" He laughed an evil laugh.

All the group surrounded me, kicking me everywhere, punching me, pulling at my hair, insulting me ...... And all I was doing was sitting there being weak and crying.

Jasmine's P.O.V

When I arrived at shcool, there were a lot of students surrounding an area. Probably a show is happening. I pushed my way through them to see what's happening. And believe me, you wouldn't want to know what is going on. In front of me was the popular group surrounding Niall as they did and said horrible and terrible things to him that I couldn't even bring myself to list them. I stepped in front of Mark and shouted "Stop !! What do you think your doing ?! Leave him alone !!!"

Everybody stopped what they were doing and brought their attention to me.

He looked at me surprised then smirked and said "Hello Jasmine, My sexy girlfriend"

"What are you talking about ?! I'm not your girlfriend, and will NEVER be, you bastard !!! Just go and leave him alone. And don't talk to me ever again." I said shouted sternly.

The students lost interest and went for their classes while I sat down next to Niall and hugged him to comfort him. He just hid his face in my neck and cried.

"Hey Ni, let's take you home, ok ? No school today."

He nodded and grabbed his bag.

"Do you want to go to your place or my place ?" I asked.

"Yours, please" he said.

I shook my head. He's really having a hard time. I promise him that I'm gonna take care of him.

When we arrived at my house, I got out of the car and he followed me. I unlocked the door then we entered the house.

I helped him to lay on the couch then went to bring some ice, a wet towel to wipe the blood and the tissues box.

He looked at me, tears streaming down his face, and said "He isn't your boyfriend, right ?"

I shook my head "No, he's not. And will never be" I smiled weakly at him.

I asked him if it was okay to clean him up and he said there's no problem with it. After I finished cleaning his face, I looked at his stomach, then looked up at him asking for permission. He nodded his head. I took off his t-shirt and layed the ice pack on his belly. And may I say he's really hot with the six-packs and all. Especially, his V-line.

After I finished, he layed there while I went to make him some tea. When I came back I gave him his tea and the remote control so he could watch tv. I just sat there painting my nails.

"Jasmine ?" He said quietly.

"Yeah ?"

"Can I stay here tonight, please ?"

"Sure" I smiled at him.

He smiled back "And one more thing ?"

"What ?"

"Thanks for everything you've done for me, I'll never forget this day for the rest of my life" He smiled weakly.

"No problem, but you don't have to thank me for everything I do for you,  ok ? I know that you'll thank me at everything I do for you so there's no need to always say thank you" I smiled back.

"Ok" He grinned.

I chuckled. How cute !!! I must admit that I really like him.