Chapter 19. 1 Year Anniversary

~ 3 Months Later ~

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

I woke up with a smile on my face expecting to find Niall's body lying next to me, but instead there was nothing on his side of bed. I frowned and as I saw a letter on his pillow, the frown instantly turned to a huge grin.

I unfolded the letter that read:

Good morning, princess ! I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, but I have something special planned for tonight. Be ready at 6:00 pm and wear something fancy.
Happy 1 year anniversary, babe ! :D
Love youuuuuuuuuuu ♡♡♡♡♡
~Your Secret Lover Nialler ;)

"Awww, how cute" I giggled to myself.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, ate a chocolate donut and drank some hot chocolate. It made me warm since we were in winter and the floor tiles were as cold as ice, if not colder ...........

It's only 9:35 am right now, so I have a lot of time left for the date and I don't know what to do to pass time. While I was scrolling through instagram, I saw a picture of a girl handing a boy a present, and that's when I remebered that I hadn't bought a gift for Niall.

I quickly got dressed with a creamy flowy knitted-sweater, dark navy jeans, chestnut UGGs, dark navy coat, and a handbag that matches the color of the UGGs. I put on some mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner and red lipstick.

I got in my car and drove to the nearest music shop. I thought about buying him an expensive watch, but when I thought about it more, I changed my mind because Niall doesn't wear watches a lot. So I decided on buying him a guitar.

I parked the car and walked into the shop.

"Hello, How can I help you ?" A guy who looked like he's in his mid 20s asked.

"I just want to buy a guitar for my boyfriend as an anniversary gift, but I don't want it to be plain like most of the guitars. I want it to be unique" I explained to the guy.

"We have a few guitars with drawings on them. They're really cool. Do you want to check them out ?" He questioned.

"Sure !" I replied.

He led me to a room where at least 30 guitars were hanged on the wall. All in different colors and shapes, but only one caught my eye. It's black with white ribs of the skeleton. I remembered Niall loved studying about skeletons in Biology when we were in high school, especially the ribs. I guess this guitar was made for him. The guitar is really cool, he's gonna LOVE it.

"I want this one" I said pointing my finger at the awesome guitar.

"Great choice ! It only arrived today. You're really lucky for buying it because it looks and sounds amazing. Do you want it to be wrapped ?" Sam said. I should've read his name tag on his t-shirt before. Stupid me.

"Yes, please. And in blue if there's blue wrappers" I smiled, thinking about Niall's reaction when he sees the guitar.

After I bought the guitar, I drove to the mall to buy my outfit for tonight. I went in and out of a lot of stores and I was loosing hope on finding a good dress. Until I saw a store called 'Fancy' in the corner of the floor. As I got closer to it, I saw the dresses the manikins were wearing and I fell in love with a very cute one. It was a creamy strapless short dress with dark red roses. The dress was paired with dark red velvet high heels. They looked nice together. I bought the dress and the high heels then went to buy a red purse. I saw a really stylish one. It was also red and its clip was gold.

I went to the supermarket and got some sweets and other groceries like eggs, potatoes, crisps ..... and so on.

When I arrieved at our house I took a long shower, shaved, blow-dried my hair then curled it. I put on my outfit along with tights that are as the same color as my skin. I made a brown smokey eye and put on mascara and bordeaux lipstick. I wore my black coat and went downstairs. I waited for 5 minutes, then Niall walked in wearing a black suit with a black and white polka dotted tie. His hair was up in a neat quiff. I could smell his perfume from 10 meters away.