Chapter 16. Back Home

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

Our flight has landed. We're on our way to our homes. First, we reached Liam's place. He got out of the van along with Danielle since they share a house. Next, Louis and Eleanor. They also share a house together. After that, Harry to his flat. He doesn't share it with Jessica, but she went with him anyway. Finally, Zayn and Perrie to their house. Now, it's only Niall and I. We sat in the van silently, holding each other's hands. He looked at me and smiled a smile that always makes my heart melt.

"Do you want to stay at my place ?" I asked.

"Of course ! I would do anything just to stay with you" He grinned.

"Aww .... Do you know how much I love you ?" I smiled.

"Well ... You tell me everyday, but I don't mind hearing it again" He smiled back.

"I love you to Pluto and back" I said.

"And I love you to the next galaxy and back"

We arrived at my house, Niall and I took our bags and walked to my front door. I took my keys out of my bag, unlocked the door, then we entered. I looked around the house that I had missed and sighed "Home sweet home"

Suddenly, I heard the most beautiful, adorable, contagious laugh that I love dearly. I couldn't help but laugh. I can't hear him laughing and not laugh with him. I turned around and looked at him.

"Why are you laughing, Mr.Horan ?" I asked.

"I just remembered when Louis entered an old lady's house instead of ours and said 'Home sweet home', in the house, there was an old lady who was half naked, Louis' eyes widened then he he covered his eyes with his hands and screamed 'My eyes !!! Please, I need my sight back!'. When the lady heard what he said, she shouted 'What ?! You don't like my body ?! I'm like the hottest, sexiest, married lady on Earth. If you don't like seeing me half naked then you should see me fully naked, maybe you'd change your mind !!!', we were all laughing while Louis glared at us 'Are you going to stay here or what ?! Asked the old lady, then Louis replied with 'Of course we are going to leave ! Watching a cow giving birth is way more better than seeing you naked'. After what Louis said, she kicked us out and said 'Assholes. They don't even know what they have missed'" He replied, laughing harder than before.

I was rolling on floor laughing my ass off "This story is the funniest funny story I have ever heard"

I don't know when we stopped laughing, but just so you know, we kept laughing all day and night.

~ Next Day ~

- Niall's P.O.V -

Today I'm going house hunting. I want to buy a new house so Jasmine and I can live in it. I want to us to live together. I can't stand living in a house all by myself without Jasmine. I want her to be wherever I am. After I choose the house, I'm going to go shopping for furniture and buy everything our new house needs. The only thing that I need to keep my hopes up for is Jasmine's answer. All I want from her is a 'Yes' to make me jump over the moon from happiness.

Right now, I'm on my way to meet a realtor at Starbucks. He's going to show me some houses that I would like.

(A/N: I don't know if the person who shows you houses is called a realtor, but this is a fanfic so just go with :p )

I arrived at Starbucks and opened the door to be welcomed by the amazing aroma of coffee.

"Mr. Horan !" Someone exclaimed. I looked around and found that it was the realtor who called my name. I walked over to the table and shook his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Jerkins !"

"Hello, Mr. Horan ! Have a seat"

I sat down as he pulled out a folder out of his briefcase.

"So what are you looking for in a house ?" He asked.

"I'm looking for a house that I can live in it with my girlfriend. I want it to be big, but not huge. I want it to have 5 rooms, 4 guestrooms with small ensuites and 1 master bedroom with an ensuite too. I also want it to have a garden, a garage, a laundry room and a big pool. I want it to be in London. It should be nice from the outside and inside" I replied.

"Good choice ! Actually, I have 3 houses that I'd like to show you. Got any price limits ?"

"No, any price is fine"

The first house wasn't that nice. The guestrooms were way too small, so was the master bedroom's ensuite, and the kitchen has an ugly color of wood. The second one was Perfect. It has everything I described at Starbucks. I really liked it. The third house was nice, but the only problems were that the garage, garden and pool were quite small. However, I ended up buying the second house.

House hunting is somehow tiring, but it's all worth it. Tomorrow, I'm going to get rid of the furniture that was in the house and buy new furniture. I know I said earlier that I was going to go furniture shopping today, but I'm so tired so I'm not going. Then, I'll go home and cook dinner for Jasmine since I may not spend enough time with her and I don't want her to think I'm cheating on her.

At the moment, I'm on my way to Jasmine's house to spend what's left of today with her. At her house, we did a lot of things together. We cuddled, watched movies, ate so much food and shared sweet kisses every now and then.

What an eventful day !

************************************
A/N: I know this chapter is quite short and not that good and I'm really sorry for that. I've been busy with my life. I have exams right now, they're the finals so that's a good thing, and I've been trying to find some time to write a new chapter, spend as much time with my boyfriend as I can, study to get good grades and way more things ....... Since I only have 3 days till school ends I'll be updating more and fast not every month or something like that.

So I just hope you'd understand my situation right now and keep reading my story.

Please vote ,comment, or follow :D

Byeee ☺