Chapter 18. Moving In

- Niall's P.O.V -

Today I'm going to show Mizzie the house that I bought for us. Everything is done. The only thing we need to do is to arrange the furniture the way we want. Jasmine is in her room getting ready, while I'm waiting for her on the couch.

"Why is she taking so long ?" I thought.

I walked up to her room, grabbed the door handle and opened the door. My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I looked at Mizzie. She was wearing black lace panties and a matching bra. I know I already saw her half naked and all and I tried to say a word or turn my face but I couldn't help it.

I blushed when she saw my reaction and she laughed at me "Why are you so shocked ? You already saw me half naked and naked"

"Well, you're irresistible. I can't take my eyes off you" I smiled while approaching her and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

She smiled and pushed my out of the room "Get out. I'll be down in 15 minutes"

I made a sandwich and sat on the couch. Be the time I finished my sanwich, Jasmine came down wearing a floral romper with white wedge sandals, white handbag and black sunglasses. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her hot pink lipstick made her lips so kissable.

"Okay, I'm done" She smiled, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"You look beautiful, princess" I complimented her making her cheeks turn crimson.

"Oh ! And by the way, we are walking 'cause the place isn't far away from here. It will only take 15 minutes by walking" I explained grinning.

"I'm fine with that. Let's go ! I can't wait anymore" She grinned back and took my hand as we walked out of the door.

When we reached our destination, I took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. Jasmine was looking at me with confusion. She has no idea about what's going on which made me happy cause it's a surprise after all.

As we walked in I said "Welcome to our new home"

Mizzie looked astonished and said "Ni, you didn't have to. This house is big and it may have costed you a fortune"

"I know but I want to. It may have costed me a fortune but I don't care about money if I have you. After I show you around the house we're going to eat at any restaurant you'd like. My thing are already inside. So basically, all we need is your things and you to make the house complete"

"Does 'our house' mean we're moving in together ?" She asked, shock written all over her face.

"Yup ! I've been thinking about living together for two months. You like the idea ?" I smirked.

She giggled "I love it. C'mon, show me the house babe"

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

Niall took my hand and showed me the garden with the pool and the garage. Then we went inside the house. There was 4 guestrooms with ensuites and a master bedroom with a big ensuite. The kitchen is quite big too. The cupboards were dark brown and the floor was beige. They were nice colors. In the living room sofas, tables and chairs were placed at corner so we could arrange them the way me want to.

"If you don't like anything, we can go together to the furniture store and buy what you like" Niall pointed out smiling.
"No, I like them. We don't need to buy anything else" I informed him, giving his cheek a small peck.

"Do you want to do the arrangements on our own of should I call the boys and ask them for help ?" He asked.

"We can arrange them together. It's not much work"

After we were done with arranging the furniture, we went to McDonald's since it's already 12:15 pm.

"I'm planning on getting 3 big macs, 2 french fries, nuggets and a big sprite" I said to Niall.

He took his eyes off the road for a second, glanced at me, then looked at the road again while laughing so hard that his face was starting to get a light shade of red.

"Why are you laughing ? I'm serious" I whined as my tummy growled, which made Niall laugh harder and harder.

We parked the car and sat at a table. A waiter came with a notepad in his hand and took our orders. I ordered exactly what I planned on getting in the car and the waiter's jaw nearly reached the floor. Nialler just chuckled and shook his head.

"A crew is going to bring the beds, dressers, wardrobes and all to the new house at 6:00 pm. Liam said that he'll be there so we don't have to go. Since the house will be done tonight, we can move in tomorrow" Ni explained, taking a sip of his Pepsi.

"Does that mean I have to pack when I get home ?" I groaned.

"Sadly, yes" Niall said.

~ Next Day ~

I am on my way to our new house with my bags in the trunk. We're moving in today. Niall is already there and unpacked his clothes and everything.

As I locked the car, Niall ran to me and kissed my lips softly "Hi, princess ! I missed you so much even though I saw you yesterday" He giggled.

"Hi, babe ! I missed you too" I smiled.

Niall helped me with unpacking my stuff, then we cuddled on our king sized bed and just talked about random things.

"I wanna tell you a joke" Niall said out of the blue while I scrolled through my Facebook.

"Okay, tell me" I stopped scrolling and looked at him.

"What kind of bees make milk instead of honey ?" He grinned cheekily.

I thought about it for a moment but nothing came to my mind "I don't know, You tell me"

"Boobies" He replied, laughing histeraclly.

His laugh was so contagious I couldn't help but laugh along.