Chapter 9. Time Flies & Excited

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

~ 7 Months Later ~

Time flies. We graduated from high school yesterday. It was an amazing night. We had so much fun.

Louis finally got the nerve to ask Eleanor out. They're dating now and more than happy in their relationship.

Zayn met a girl in school named Perrie. After 2 months, they became the cutest couple.

Liam met a girl that works at Starbucks. They started of as friends, but eventually they admitted they liked each other and now they're dating.

Harry had a crush on Jessica from the first time he met her. 3 months later, they came back downstairs from Harry's bedroom holing hands while smiling. We knew exactly what was happening. They're dating.

As for Niall and me, we are very happy as a couple. We had our ups and downs, but we got through them after all.

Today we're gonna meet at Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop to plan our summer.

I went upstairs to my room to get ready. I wore a sweetheart neckline red maxi dress with 2 straps that you can tie from the back and red floral flip flops. I put my hair in a ponytail then curled it. For my make-up, I put some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I took my leaprad purse and put my phone and money in it. I painted my nails with black nail polish, and finally I wore my heart aviators.

I got in my new car - that I got as a gift from my parents for my graduation - and drove to Ben and Jerry's.

My parents moved to New York last year for their job, but I wanted to stay in London 'cause I love my life here. They send me $7494750 which is £5000000 every 6 months, but I don't spend them all since I live alone. I think you had already guessed that my family is very rich. Each one of them owns a company. My dad owns 'Nike' and my mom owns 'Victoria's Secret'. That probably explains where my parents got the money from.

I got out of my car and entered the shop. I saw all the boys and girls waiting for me. Shit ! I'm late.

"Hey guys ! Sorry, I'm late" I greeted.

"Hey Jazz !" They greeted back.

"And no, you're not late. We arrived early" Zayn said.

'Thank God' I thought. I saw an empty chair next to Niall and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist then pecked my lips.

"Hello, beautiful" Niall said.

"Hello, handsome" I replied, pecking his lips.

"Eww, guys !! Get a room !" The others whined.

"Shut up, I want ice cream" Niall and I said at same time.

We looked at each other for a moment, then started laughing. People looked at weirdly, but we didn't care. We just continued laughing.

"That's why you're meant for each other" Dani said.

We both blushed looking at the ground.

"Awww !!! You guys are the cutest couple !!" The girls gushed, while the boys rolled their eyes at them.

We blushed more if that's even possible.

"See !" Eleanor said.

"I'll order. Does any one have a pen and a notepad ?" Liam said, saving us from the girls' squeaks.

"Yeah, here" Perrie said handing them to him.

"What do want, guys ?" Liam asked.

(A/N: Btw, I mean by every flavor is a scoop, not a tub.)