Chapter 15. Fun Day

- Niall's P.O.V -

The sunlight shined through the windows and made its way straight to my eyes. I pulled the white sheets off my body and put my boxers on. The pictures of what happened last night burned through my brain. I smiled at the thought. It was the best day ever..... Now, back to where I stopped. I need to call the guys and tell my plans for the day. I hope they agree. I took my phone and walked out of the room. I looked over contacts and found Liam's number. After a few rings, he finally answered.

~ Conversation ~

Ni: Good morning, Liam. Sorry if I woke you up.

Li: Good morning, man. No, it's alright. I was already awake.

Ni: I just wanted to ask if any of you guys have plans for the day.

Li: No we don't. Have you got any ?

Ni: I was thinking that maybe we would all go and eat breakfast together at Te Pahu restaurant. Then, we'd take a Helicopter flight. Finally, we'd go to beach to swim and have a picnic since it's our last day in Bora Bora.

Li: Actually, that's a brilliant idea ! I'll call everyone and tell them our plans. When are we going for breakfast ?

Ni: Right now, it's 7:10 am. Is 8:30 alright ?

Li: Yeah, that's perfect !

Ni: Ok, see you later. Bye !

Li: Bye !

~ End Of Conversation ~

I entered our bedroom and found Jasmine still sleeping. I walked over to our bed and shook her gently.

"Babe, wake up" I whispered.

"Why ?" She mumbled.

I chuckled "Because we need to get dressed and then we're going out for breakfast with the guys"

"Ok, just five more minutes"

"As you like, but we're meeting up at 8:30 and now, it's 7:15" I warned her.

"What ?!" She shot up quickly.

"Good morning to you too" I joked.

"Good morning ! I'm gonna take a shower. Did you shower ?"

"No, I'll wait for you"

"Ok, I'm going to go now"

"Don't take too long !" I shouted as she entered the bathroom.

"I'll try" She shouted back.

She always takes long showers and I have no idea why. Sometimes I wonder, why does Jasmine take a lot of time showering ? I need to ask her because if I don't this question will stay unanswered. You might ask 'Why ? It's not that important' and my response would be 'I don't know why I want to know. I just want to know everything about her. That's how my brain works.'

I love her.

- Jasmine's P.O.V -

I shampooed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and wrapped my towel around my body. I opened the door and found Niall looking through his clothes.

"I'm done. You can go in now" I said.

He turned around and smiled "Ok. Love you" On his way to the bathroom he pecked my lips.

"Love you too" I replied.

I looked through my clothes and found a pink, white and black floral romper and paired it with black leather thong sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun. For accessories, I got a turquoise stone necklace, a gold bracelet and sunglasses. My make-up was as usual, eyeliner, mascara and pink lipstick.

"Wow, babe ! You look beautiful" Niall complimented me as he entered our bedroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"Thanks ! You look hot" I blushed.

He blushed "Did I take too long in the shower that you had enough time to finish getting ready ?"

"No, I just found what I was gonna wear quickly" I said.

"Can you pick my clothes ?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure" I smiled.

I rummaged through his clothes and got grey shorts, white t-shirt with blue short sleeves and green flip flops.

"Are these alright ?" I questioned.

"They're perfect. Thank you princess" He grinned.

He put them on then wore his black Ray-Bans.

"Let's go it's 8:21" He said.

~ At Te Pahu Restaurant ~

We were sitting in a booth and a waitress was taking our orders. Everybody ordered pankcakes with maple syrup and some apple juice.

When we finished eating, we headed for our next activity. Every couple got a helicopter. Niall and I sat in ours holding hands and smiling at each other.

"Look there ! This is the best part" Niall pointed his finger at something.

I looked at what he was pointing at and it's like the best view ever. The water is clear blue, in the middle, is Bora Bora with sand around it. I couldn't take my eyes off of the view. That was until Niall nudged me.

"Liked it that much ?" He asked.

"Yeah ! This vacation is the best thing ever. Thank you very much. I love you" I replied.

"Aw, baby. You don't have to thank me. I wanted to take you on this trip because I want you to have fun and be happy. By the way, I love you wayyy more"

"As you like" I shrugged.

"Stop looking sooo cute when you shrug" He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep on mocking me" I shook my head, acting like I'm bothered.

"Oh really ?" He grinned.

"Yes, really"

"Well .... you can't stay mad at me all day"

"Sadly, you're right" I smiled.

"Aw. come to me" He opened his arms and I snuggled into him breathing in his scent.

Even though this is the last day of our vacation, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the best day.

~ At the Beach ~

We were all at the beach, sitting in a circle around a lot of food talking, cracking jokes, laughing and eating.

"Hey, babe. Open you're mouth. I want you to eat this" Niall said, holding a strawberry covered in chocolate in his hand. He put it in my mouth and asked "Do you like it ?"

"Yeah, a lot. Thank you, baby" I replied.

"Anyone up for a swim ?" Louis questioned.

"Yes" Everybody said.

I took my cover-up off and ran to the water while Niall chased me. Too sad, I wasn't as fast as him and he caught me. He picked me up bridal style and spinned me around. It felt like nothing could make me more happier than this moment. It's like every single cell in me comes alive. I don't know how to describe the way I'm feeling right now, but it's a great, beautiful feeling. I just don't want this to end.

***********************************

For the rest of the day, we swam, played chicken, beach volleyball and did a lot of things that I can't list them. We had so much fun on this vacation. I love being here, but somehow, I miss being in my home in London. Unfortunately, we're coming back to London tomorrow. I'm kind of sad, but simultaneously, I'm happy. I'm going to miss it here. Then again, nothing is better than being in your home.

Tomorrow is going to be a day that I might be dreading from now.