"Why are you smiling at me like that?", she asked me while changing.

"Because i love you and your amazing. You always take care of me and the baby and i can't thank you enough", i say making her grin.

"Well that's my job to take care of you, when i came out to my parents my dad took me aside and told me to treat a girl like a princess and i promised him i would no matter what. And hopefully i've lived up to that. You and our baby are my world and always will be", she said getting into bed and giving me a kiss

"I love you", i said pecking her lips one more time before slowly managing to turn over and lay on my side, i soon feel Jade wrap her arms around my waist and rests her hands on my small bump. I put my hands on top of hers and close my eyes starting to slowly drift off to sleep, i feel my hand move slightly but i just ignore it until i feel my other hand which was on the top of my stomach move.

I hit Jade's hand slightly trying to wake her up but i got no response, i hit her hand again a bit harder this time before i hear her tired voice responded.

"What's wrong babe?", she asked me sitting up slightly.

"The baby kicked, the baby just kicked i felt. Here give me your hand", i said grabbing her hand and placing it on the spot on my stomach where the baby kicked. She gave me a confused look before shortly a smile came across her face.

"Oh my god it kicked, our baby kicked", she said jumping up and down on the bad making me giggle at how cute and excited she was.

"Yeah our baby kicked", i said hugging her.

"Can i talk to the baby, i know it sounds very weird but my dad talked to me and Karl when we were in our mom's stomach. And look how i turned out", she said making us both laugh.

"Sure go on a head and i pray to god our baby doesn't get cockiness of you when it grows up", i say to her making her laugh.

"Hey i'm not cocky am i?", she asked pouting making my heart melt a bit more.

"No of course no baby i was just messing with you" i say making her smile again. She moves a bit closer to me and rests her hands on my stomach. She slowly starts to move her hands making me relax more.

"Hey baby Thirlwall, i know this is probably weird to hear me talking to you like you can actually understand me but one day you'll understand and you'll probably hate me for embarrassing you in front of your friend when i accidentally tell your friends this story. But anyway 4 months to go buddy, until we get to see your beautiful little face. Me and your mommy can't wait until you come because we both know you will bring nothing but excitement and happiness into our world. I just want you to know that i love you and i will support you with whatever you choose to do when your older. I just want you to live your dream like me and your mommy are doing. I can't wait to be the first to hold you and when you wrap your little fingers around my thumb and make me melt when you let out your first little smile and giggle.

You and your mommy are my world and will always be my world no matter what, i may not be the best parent but i promise both you and your mommy i will try my hardest to make you both happy. Both of your grandma's can't wait to see you, literally they can't wait till the day you come along. And you have 4 aunties waiting to spoil you as soon as your born, your grandad's try to act tough and act like they are just excited for you to come but i know there overjoyed for you to come into there world. But although all of them are super excited to see you me and mommy are busting to see your adorable little face. You and your mommy make me the happiest person ever. No stop kicking mommy and let her go to sleep. Good night baby Thirlwall. Love you", she said before pulling my t shirt up slightly and kissing my tummy. By the end of it i was crying.

"I love you so much Jade", i say before grabbing the collar of her t shirt and crashing our lips together.

"I love you too", she says against my lips making us both grin. We lay back in the positions we were in before the baby started to kick. And i can honestly say i fell asleep dreaming of me, Jade and our adorable baby. 4 months to go.

Hey guys i'm so so sorry for the late update its so late but stupid school has been on y back so much lately:( so annoying

But here you are hopefully you all like it and it makes up for the late update a bit probably not but at least i tried right?

Please vote and comment :D

PEACE

Bye guys

Also the vamps have lost all my respect why would you say that about someone joke or no joke. And if brad dumped lauren how stupid can you be she LAUREN JAUREGUI!!!!!!!!!!

And if Lauren dumped him well good he doesn't deserve her.

I was so so pleased to see mixers and harmonizers coming together and getting along so well. #Mixersarehereforharmonizers is awesome:D