chapter 47

A year on

Jade's POV

Tonight i have to do it, i've been waiting for too damn long to do this. It's killing me that i'm hiding this from her everyday it gets harder and harder to look her in the eyes and say nothing. I want to do this i can't lie to her anymore and act like everything's normal when really i'm going crazy. I've spoken to both Jesy and Lauren about it and i guess they told Leigh and Kat. Kat had already given me a speech on how if i hurt Perrie she'll kill me.

I have it all planned out i'll take her on a secret date and i'll make it the best one we've ever had. I'll treat her not only like a princess but like a queen because she is my queen. After the date i'll let it all loose, i can't bottle it up anymore.

Right now i'm in my room pacing around trying to make sure everything will be perfect for tonight. Jesy and Lauren were both trying to convince me that the date ill go to plan and that i have nothing to worry about, but i was still panicking. You don't know how perfect this has to be tonight.

"Jesus Christ Jade calm yourself, i have told you countless times it will be perfect okay. Now please sit your ass down", Jesy says before her eyes return back to her phone.

"Jes you don't understand this has to be perfect okay. I need to tell her and when i do i need everything before that to be amazing. How would you feel if it was you and Leigh?", i ask before sitting down on my bed.

"I know i know but you need to believe in yourself Jade, i know you and i also know Perrie, that girl loves you to death. Anything you do she finds perfect so lay down and get some sleep before tonight you look like you haven't slept in days", Jesy says before sending me a smile.

"Your right everything will be fine and do i really look that bad?" i ask her.

"Yes you do now sleep now", Jesy says throwing a pillow at me before i grab it and lay down.

"Jes leave her alone no wonder she hasn't slept in a few days i couldn't if i was in her position", i hear Lauren say as i close my eyes.

"I was just tellin her the truth", Jesy says

"Could you two quiet down a bit some of us are trying to sleep but thanks Laur", i say

"No probs and sorry", Lauren says right before i fall asleep for the first time in a few days. 3 hours till showtime, mama mia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After my nap i had three hours to get dressed and collect Pez from her dorm. As usual Jesy and Lauren were helping me out, Kat and Leigh had told Perrie that all three of them were going out tonight so Perrie wouldn't be suspicious on why they were getting her all dressed up. I had chose a simple thigh length white dress and some light make up.

I can't wait to take Perrie out as she's been very stressed out with her classes and then of course her job recently, she's been out of her room very rarely. Every time we would want to meet up i would have to go to her room because she had too much to do. It sucks that we can't spend as much time together as we would want but hey what can you do?

It was now 5:45, shit that was fast the last time i looked at that clock it was only 4:30. I grabbed my purse with everything i needed phew i'm defintiely going to need that tonight. I say my goodbyes to Jesy and Lauren they both hug me and tell me good luck as i was leaving. I walk round to Perrie's dorm and knock on her door after taking a few deep breaths.

She opens the door and stands there smiling looking beautiful in light blue thigh length dress.

"Hey baby what are you doing here i thought you were training tonight with Jes and Lauren but obviously not. Why are you dressed up for?", she asks looking at me confused.