Chapter 52

Please read the Author's note at the end it's important and i really would love to read each of your opinions:D Thanks

Perrie's POV

I've been stuck in this hospital for 3 days now and i am so so bored, there is absolutely nothing to do. It's worse when i'm just here by myself but it get's better when they bring Shay back after they feed him or change him. He was literally the cutest thing i've ever seen and i'm not just saying that because i'm bias. My mom and dad would come nearly everyday for a few hours to keep me company, Leigh and Kat would come on their lunch breaks. Jade, Lauren and Jesy would come and see me when they finished work. But during the day when nobody was there i would either eat, sleep or watch or play with Shay, he always had a big smile on his face.

I look down at Shay in his little cot to see him sleeping, cutest thing ever. I look up at the clock on the wall to see it was nearly the time Leigh and Kat come, just as i was about to turn the TV on they both bust in through the door.

"Shhhhh he's sleeping", i whisper shout making them close the door silently behind them. They walk over to his cot and smile at him. Kat put her hand in and gently touches his little hand.

"Leigh our nephew is the cutest thing on earth", Kat says making me and Leigh laugh. They walk over and grab some eats and sit beside the bed like every other day. They brought me some lunch from McDonalds and i know what your all thinking doesn't she get lunch there, well yes i do but i have to wait like another hour for it and i'm starving so. We ate our lunch and talked for a while.

"So guess what i bought today? Your going to love it", Kat says making me confused and slightly scared on what the hell she's going to pull out of that bag.

"What?", i ask not having a clue what she could have possibly bought. She pulls out a bag and hands me it i open the bag and inside was the cheer leading uniform we seen a few days ago in that baby shop. (The picture on the side is what i imagined it to look like kinda) It looks adorable and it'll look better when he's wearing it.

"Thanks Kat, it looks so amazing", i say putting it back in it's little bag.

"No problem, me and Leigh both bought it being the good aunts we are", she says making me laugh.

"Well thank you too Leigh", i say

"No problem, now you can all be a little cheer leader family", she says making me laugh.

"Oh yeah, now we can", i say giggling at the thought of us three being a little cheer leading family. We talked some more about random stuff until it was eventually time for them to go and get back to work. Leaving just me and Shay again, i look down again to see him awake rolling around in his little bed. I lean over and carefully pick him up and hold him. He looked up at me and smiled making my heart melt. I hold him up so it's like he's standing on my stomach, i gently bounce him up and down making him laugh. My little boy is adorable.

The nurse comes in soon after to check on me and do some tests so i put Shay back in his little cot. The nurse was really nice, her and my mom knew each other from when they went to school together, so every time they would see each other they would literally talk for ages. She give me some pills to ease the pain in my stomach if it get's sore which it usually does. The pills made me fall asleep too so, i feel asleep soon after.

I wake up and look at the clock and see it's nearly time when Jade get's off work so she should be here soon. I pick Shay up again and lay him on my stomach, i make funny faces at him making him giggle. I play with him some more until i see Jade walking down the corridor smiling.

"Look Shay who's that? There's mummy coming to see you", i say just before Jade walks in smiling while setting her bag down and coming over to me. She leans down and gives me a slow gentle kiss making me go completely into a whole different world. We both pull away smiling.