Chapter 53

A year later

Perrie's POV

This past year has been nothing but amazing. I got married to the best person on the world and the love of my life and i had a beautiful baby boy. Everything was amazing perfect even. Jade has been great with Shay and she helps me out so much, you can see just how much she loves Shay whenever she holds him she holds him like she never wants to let go but at the same time so gently as if she scared he's going to break. Her eyes light up when anyone mentions Shay or when she looks at him she just looks at him with some much love.

When Jade went to work me and Shay would do all sorts of things together, he seriously was the cutest thing i've ever seen. With his little body, his cute little face and his lovely blue eyes. He was pretty small for an 11 month old baby. He said his first word a few months ago and he started to crawl and let me tell you he is very fast. Jade should be getting home soon.

Right now i had Shay on my lap bouncing him up and down gently, he was giggling every time he went up making me smile at him.

"Mommy is coming home soon to see you", i said still smiling at his adorable face. His smile got bigger when i mentioned Jade. I bounced him up and down again for another little while before he started crying for his bottle. I lifted him and walked into the kitchen to make him his bottle, i put him in his char and gave him some toys to play with as i went and made his bottle.

I hear the door open then shut shortly after, i turn around to see Jade walk in and drop her stuff before making her way over to Shay and lifting him then walking over to me. She smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me, we slowly pulled away with both of us smiling. She gives Shay a kiss on the cheek making him giggle.

"So how was work?", i ask her filling up Shay's bottle.

"Fine, i'm just really tired", she said sitting down with Shay in her arms.

"Well dinner should be ready soon. But in the mean time why don't you go and get changed and watch some TV while I give Shay his bottle", i say while picking up Shay from her, she gets up and lifts Shay off me as i give her a confused look.

"Thank you but i think you need some rest, i may be tired but i want to help you out with our son. He doesn't see me that often because of work and he's nearly one. I want to spend as much time with him as i can. Plus the sooner he gets his bottle the sooner he can go for his nap, then i can spend the rest of the time with my gorgeous wife", she said taking the bottle off me. I grinned at her.

"Why are you so perfect?", i ask her making her smile before kissing her. We pulled away when Shay started complaining for his bottle/

"I could ask you the same question", she said pecking my lips once more before disappearing into the living room with Shay.

The rest of that night went just as Jade had said, Shay fell asleep soon after having his bottle, then the rest of the night me and Jade spent cuddling while watching some movies. We also started to plan out what we would do for Shay's birthday coming up and we decided to just have a party at our house. We both had pretty big families but we'll work something out.

Shay's birthday

The party was going good people were having fun and laughng which is what i wanted. Shay was getting a lot of presents from everyone which he loved, he was playing with some of my little cousins along with Jade's little cousins and her nephew who was a little older than Shay. Kat and Leigh both helped me get everything sorted out while Jade, Lauren and Jesy were at the barbecue making burgers and hot dogs for everyone.

"The party seems to be going pretty good huh Pez?", Kat asked me making me smile as i look around and see my little boy running around having the time off his life.