Chapter 6

Jade's POV

This can't be happening,Perrie and Katherine can't date.Ughhh why does this have to happen to me.Okay i know what to do to really see if there going out i'll test them i'll tease the hell of of Perrie,just like what she's doing to me.But i need someone to help me.Leigh.

"Hey Leigh i need your help with something",I say

"Sure what's up"

"Umm i need you to makeout with me"

"What"

"No not like that i think Perrie and Katherine are trying to tease me to see what i'll do"

"Okay and what do i get out of it"

"You get to tease Jesy"

"I'm in"

"Thank you",I say hugging her

Let see how you handle this Perrie.You won''t see it coming and neither will Katherine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

3 weeks later

Why hasn't the teasing started yet,it's killing me.I swear she is going to be the death of me.I see Jesy and Katherine standing beside some lockers.

"Guys why hasn't Jade started to tease me yet",I ask them

"I know maybe we have pushed her too far",Katherine says

"No that's not it she's just getting you all annoyed so when she does start she will hit you when you least expect it",Jesy says

"Really you sure"

"I'm certain,now come on Jade and Leigh must be out of their class by now",Jesy says as we start to walk off.As we walk closer to them Jesy suddenly stops,me and Kat bump into her

"What's wrong",I ask

"Look"

"W-".OMG no no no Jade and Leigh were full on making out with one another.OMG we have pushed her to far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

we seen Perrie,Kat and Jesy walking towards us,when they were at the perfect angle i grabbed Leigh by the collar and put my hand over her mouth and started to "kiss" her.I wasn't really i was actually kissing my hand but at the angle they were standing it looked like i was actually kissing her.That will show Perrie not to tease me.

When me and Leigh broke apart we both turned to see Jesy run away and then Perrie  started to run away and Kat just stood there with her jaw dropped open.

"What the",leigh says

"You go talk to Jesy i'll talk to Perrie i need to tell her how i feel"

"Okay",Leigh says as she runs off in the direction Jesy ran.

And i ran in the direction Perrie went in.I saw her running into the gym.I ran after her,she wasn't there she must be in the locker room.

"Perrie are you in here",I say.There was no response just sniffiling.

"Come on please just tell me where you are"

"i'm in one of the stalls",she says.I walk over to the stalls to she her open up the door.

"What's wrong why did you run away and why are you crying"

"I seen you and Leigh making out by the lockers"