Chapter 7

The next day

Today was the first game in the basketball season.The team were in the locker rooms now getting ready to beat these sorry losers.The team they were playing againist was a school called West LA High School,they had a shark mascot.

*you can make up the name of Jad'e school and there mascot*

"Okay girls this is it new season new start,we did good last year but i know we can get to the finals this year",the coach says

"YEAAAA",the team shout back

"Now get out there and give it your best"

"YEAAA",the team shout back again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

Here we are standing on the basketball court waiting to beat the Sharks.We see the cheerleading squad start to come out.I see Perrie and she winks at me,so i wink back at her.

After the cheerleading routine me and Jesy were amazed,this was our first time seeing Perrie and Katherine cheerleading and they were amazing.They had done frontflips,backflips,cartwheels,etc.After their routine both of them including Leigh ran over to wish us good luck.

"Good luck out there babe",Leigh says to jesy then gives her a kiss.

"Thanks babe",Jesy replys

"Good luck out there girls,have a good game",Kat says

"Yeah good luck not that any of you will need it and what did you think of our cheerleading for the first time",Perrie asks me.

"It was amazing,your both really good"

"Thanks",she says

Katherine starts to walk back to the rest of the cheerleading squad as the game is about to start.Leigh gives Jesy one last kiss before walking back.Perrie took me by suprise and give me a kiss on the cheek and whispered,

"Have a good game",my spine shivered at that.She then walked back to her squad.

"Someone's blushing",Jesy said to me smiling

"Shut up come on the games going to start",i say.I get into my place and i look back at Perrie and she winks at me with a smirk on her face.

*skip the game*

We won 27-24.Yeahhhhhhhh.Were through to the next round.I turn to see the whole cheerleading squad cheering.Just as i'm about to walk over to Perrie,guess who comes along.That's right Ashley.

"Hey Jade good  game today",she said running her hand up my arm.

"Umm thanks",I say.

The next thing i know Perrie came over and interlocked her hand with mine.

"Hey Ashley",Perrie says sarcastically to her.

"Perrie",Ashley says annoyed at how me and Perrie are holding hands.

"Well if you will excuse us were going to go and celebrate with are friends",Perrie says

"Ughhhhh",Ashley shouts as she storms away annoyed

"What was the hand holding for"?,i ask

"Well i couldn't let her steal my date now could i"?

"Awww is someone jealous",i say

"Nooo....well maybe",she says cutely

"Aww well there's nothing to be worried about"

"I know our date is only a few days away",she says excitedly