You're amazing, Hazza

A/N so i saw a vid on tik tok and it was this trend, idk how to explain it but basically the video was like "Imagine Draco doing this (the trend) at a party" and i was scrolling through comments and one was like, "Imagine Harry and Draco doing this". so that's what i'm going to attempt to write cause now i have been inspired.

also the part of the song that goes with the trend i'm talking about starts at 1:03 in the video up top.

THAT WAS THE WORST AND MOST CONFUSING DESCRIPTION I HAVE EVER WRITTEN

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 577

——————————————————

"There's still a lot of space inside my heart that they can't fill,"

Draco looked up and locked eyes with Harry. He smirked and set his drink down on the table behind him, Harry knew exactly what he was getting at.

"And I tried my best to hold you down, but you wouldn't be still."

They ran to the middle of the Slytherin common room, all eyes turned to them, but they paid no attention to it.

Harry stood in front of Draco, his back to him, he looked over his shoulder and smirked.

"So I guess I'm left to be,"

Draco placed his hands on Harry's hips and they moved their hips slowly in unison, Pansy whistled and Hermione clapped as she watched her girlfriend jump up and down.

"The one with the rest of me."

Harry rocked his hips back and forth, he didn't know where the sudden confidence came from but he liked it.

Pansy smiled and looked at Hermione, who was also beaming.

"Cause' you took the best of me,"

They swayed back and forth, only paying attention to each other. Draco couldn't keep his eyes off Harry, even though he was behind him he still knew there was a bright smile on his face.

"Without even asking me."

They slowed their movements and the music was drowned out by the sound of applause and wolf whistles, mostly from the Slytherins.

Harry flushed, he hadn't noticed everyone had been watching them.

Draco bent down next to Harry's ear. "You're amazing, Hazza." he whispered.

He planted a few small and loving kisses on Harry's neck, making him giggle.

"Mhm," Harry nodded jokingly.

Draco smiled and spun the boy around so they were facing each other.

He connected their lips gently, Harry put his hands around Draco's neck, softly playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. He stretched to stand on his toes in order to reach the taller boy.

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, pulling him closer. It wasn't just any ordinary kiss, no, it was filled with love and tenderness.

Pansy snaked an arm around her girlfriend's waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm glad they're happy." Pansy said with a smile.

"Same here."

Hermione laid her head on her shoulder and Pansy planted a soft kiss on her forehead, making Hermione blush and roll her eyes.

Draco pulled away and set his forehead on Harry's.

"I love you, Scarhead."

Harry giggled softly. "I love you too, you egotistical git."

Before Draco could object, Harry pulled him back down for another kiss. Although he did have quite the good comeback on his tongue, Harry was more important.

All the noise was drowned out by the beating of the boys' hearts, the sound of fireworks echoing in the distance. Or was that just them?

𝙖𝙘𝙚 ☠︎︎