Fuck Buddies (sᴍᴜᴛ)

i've been in the smut mood recently so here's more smut
also this is like hella long cause i was so bored that i just kept writing and writing and writing and writing-

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 4,618

!ᴋɪɴᴋʏ sᴍᴜᴛ!
!ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ!

——————————————————

"Just do it, Harry!"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

Harry sighed, he'd been dared to sneak into the Slytherin common room.

"I can't! I don't even know the password!" Harry protested.

"That's where you're wrong," Ginny smirked. "The password is 'Salazar Slytherin'."

"How original," Harry muttered.

"Go on! Now!" Ron urged.

Harry picked himself up off the ground, he walked out of the Gryffindor common room. He was headed for the dungeons, he'd been there once in second year, he sure as hell didn't want to go back.

He groaned at the thought of seeing Malfoy in there, he'd probably kill him if he found out about this.

~

"What the hell am I doing?" he asked himself. "Salazar Slytherin," he muttered, he went to step in.

"Potter," said a voice behind him.

He turned around quickly, tripping over himself. He fell back into the room, which was, thankfully, completely empty. It was past curfew, after all.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Malfoy asked, stepping forward into the room.

Harry quickly picked himself off the floor. "Nothing,"

Malfoy gave him a look. "How did you find out our password?"

"I - I just . . . overhead someone saying it," he lied.

"I'm not stupid," Malfoy said.

"Really?" Harry said.

Malfoy frowned and walked towards him quickly. "I don't know what you're doing here, but you better tell me before we have a problem." he bit out.

"It was just a dare," Harry said.

Malfoy looked him up and down. "I still don't know how you got the password," he stepped closer to Harry. "I want the truth, not some bullshit answer."

"That - that is the truth," Harry said, mentally slapping himself for being so nervous.

Malfoy slammed him against the wall, raising a fist level to the Gryffindor's face. "I said I want the truth, Potter." he spat.

Harry's breath caught in his throat. "I - I don't . . ." a red colour spread quickly across his cheeks.

"Are you blushing, Potter?" Malfoy smirked, letting his fist go.

"What? N-no!"

"Sure, now, tell me how you got the damn password."

"I - I don't know h-how they got it," he said.

"Who?"

Harry shook his head. Malfoy grabbed his neck roughly. "I asked, who?" he tightened his grip.