I hurt, alot | 2

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 2,061

!ᴛᴡ!
sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
sᴇʟғ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

——————————————————————

"The right way home."

Harry didn't know the way home, he didn't really have a home. The only place he called home was Hogwarts.

"But, I don't h-have a home." Harry said.

"Harry, it's not about a physical home, it's where you feel comfortable, with a person or somewhere."

"Well, do you have anything like that?" Draco asked.

Harry was silent for a second, "Y-yeah I guess, I like the Astronomy Tower."

That's just 'cause of the height! You can easily pitch yourself off there!

"Okay, anything else?"

Harry took a sharp breath in.

How the hell do I tell him? Should I tell him?

"Harry?"

"W-what about you?" the boy asked, avoiding the question.

"Well . . . the Slytherin common room and, like you, I enjoy the Astronomy Tower." Draco answered.

"Oh . . . that's nice." Harry said.

"Why don't we go back now?" Draco asked.

Harry nodded and they both stood up, they walked back into the Great Hall. Harry went back to Gryffindor table and Draco went back to Slytherin table.

"What the hell? Why'd you just walk back in with Potter?" Blaise asked.

"Shut up, Blaise, it's young love." Pansy said, draping an arm over her forehead dramatically.

Draco rolled his eyes and continued eating.

***

"Why did you just walk back in with Malfoy?" Ron asked, sending a hateful glance towards Draco.

"Oh, so now you notice." Harry mumbled.

"What was that, mate?" Ron asked.

"Nothing." Harry said.

"Harry."

"It's fine, Ron."

"Mate, you can trust us."

"It's nothing, alright?"

"Har-"

"I SAID IT'S NOTHING!" he yelled, slamming his fists down on the table