Cure To His Colds (2Seung)

Classes were suspended in Busan due to a typhoon that day. It was raining cats and dogs, and for the life of him, Kang Seungyoon cannot contact his boyfriend - Lee Seunghoon. His boyfriend wasn't answering his calls so he had no choice but to go to his house. Okay, it wasn't really like he has no choice, he just wanted to see Seunghoon so badly because he was feeling sick.

And Seungyoon knows that once he saw his boyfriend, all the viruses that were trying to invade his system will die.

"Yah, are you going out?" Seungyoon's mom asked him before his finger can even touch the doorknob of their front door. "It's raining hard outside."

"Omma, Seunghoon is sick and his parents are in Seoul. He has no one to take care of him."

His mom stood up and went to the kitchen.

He hesitantly followed her.

"Here, bring some canned soup. You just have to boil these there. It will help Seunghoonie feel better."

Seungyoon secretly grinned. He didn't want to lie, okay, but he cannot think of another way to convince his mom to let him go out. Also, he was a bit under the weather so he knew that he will surely have the canned soup for later. "Thanks, Omma. I'm going now."

"Wait." His mom went upstairs. He decided to just wait for her.

"Here," his mom came back and gave him some medicines for fever, cough, and colds. "Bring these for Seunghoon. If he doesn't get better at the end of the day, you should stay there for the night. If you need something, call me, okay?"

Seungyoon felt bad for lying, but he cannot take his words back now, can he? He didn't want his mom to get angry at him. He hugged his mom, feeling guilty. "Thank you, Omma."

"For what?"

"For caring about my boyfriend this much. I'm really touched and I know he will be too."

His mom let go. "You should go to him now."

***

On the third time Seungyoon rang the doorbell of Lee's residence, the door finally opened.

Seunghoon frowned when he saw him. "Yah! Why are you here? Come inside." He looked at him disapprovingly. "Look at you, you look like a wet chick."

Seungyoon frowned too. "Do I look that bad?"

Seunghoon went to the bathroom and got a clean towel. He went back to him after and rubbed his hair to towel dry it.

Seungyoon can't help but smile at their close proximity. He felt giddy, and he could't take it anymore. He hugged his boyfriend.

"Yah, you're going to wet my shirt."

He hugged Seunghoon tighter despite his verbal protest. Yes, just verbal because he wasn't pushing him or doing anything.

"Achoo!" Seunghoon suddenly sneezed.

It was then that Seungyoon noticed something. "You feel hot, babe. Are you sick?"

Seunghoon hummed and leaned a bit to him. "I don't feel well. I really can't get up from bed but a wet chick barged in and interrupted my rest."

"Oh no. Come." Seungyoon pulled his boyfriend to his room. "You lie back down." He helped him climb the bed. "Is this the reason why you're not answering your phone? I'm sorry, babe, I didn't know."

WINNER FANFIC COMPILATIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara