Wind (MinYoon)

Sleepy, he was so sleepy like he knew if he just braved it and close his eyes for longer than a second, he'll fall deeply in dreamland. His eyes were in fact beginning to hurt. "Ahh!" he screamed in frustration. "My head is aching."

"Why don't you sleep? Who told you to be here anyway? You don't have to watch me finish this painting you know."

He puckered his lips. "But I want to. You said you need me here, and I want to be here with you too."

"But I didn't know you were tired." He pushed his chair away from the painting. "Come, lay down."

He held the hand of his love and let him guide him to his bed. "I'll fall asleep."

"Exactly why I'm letting you lay down."

He puckered his lips again. "But I won't see you finish the painting."

"You're really like a baby."

His pout remained. "No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You always have 'buts'."

His love gently pushed him down so his back could touch the soft mattress. And then his love pressed both of his hands on his sides and hovered on top of him.

For a minute, they were in that position, staring at each other's eyes. No, more like staring at each other's souls. They eyes spoke with each other, they told each other sweet nothings that weren't plain babbles. Their love for each other will never be plain babbles.

Slowly, his love planted a kiss on his forehead. That made him close his eyes. His love dipped again to kiss his right eye, then the left.

"Sleep, baby." It was a whisper.

And that was the moment he surrender to the urge. But before he completely left the awake world, he felt the soft lips of his love on his pouty ones.

Maybe he'd be dreaming of him finishing the painting, the painting of a tornado spinning round and round.

"Makes me breathless."

Mino smiled as he heard that from Seungyoon's lips. He was sleep talking again. No, actually, more like sleep singing.

He was lying down beside his love. He didn't want to continue the painting while he was sleeping.

He wanted to finish it while Seungyoon was watching him like a child. He loved seeing his love's reactions. They were precious. His eyes were always wide like a kid and his lips, oh, his always pouty lips. He had to clench his fist sometimes just to stop himself from kissing them

Mino scooted closer to Seungyoon and hugged him. "Baby."

Seungyoon made a cute sound, which made him chuckle. And then he closed his eyes too. Maybe he would dream of his love singing Wind or maybe something else, maybe the song he wrote for him. Maybe... "Good night."

-end-