I Dare You (MinYoon)

Mino and Seungyoon are best friends and they love to bet on things, especially the silliest. Whoever loses the bet has to do a dare. If he isn't successful in doing the dare, he has to pay up.

It's Monday and the two of them met again. "You lost, Seungyoon-ah!" Mino happily told the other.

"I can't believe they broke up!" Seungyoon cried. "I hate them. It's only two months!"

They were talking about Jinwoo and Seunghoon who have apparently broken up over the weekends. Jinwoo posted that's he's free on Twitter and unfollowed Seunghoon.

Mino laughed. "Well, I'm getting my revenge."

Actually, it wasn't their first time to bet about the couple who are both their seniors and friends at the same time.

They bet before how many months would it take Seunghoon to get Jinwoo's yes. Mino said a month and Seungyoon said two months. Mino lost.

Seungyoon's dare then to him was to sing a slow love song in front of the students. Mino was known to be a good rapper. He always performs during programs and events, and slow love songs aren't his forte.

Seungyoon pouted. "Fine. So, what will I do?"

Mino grinned despite the loud beating of his heart. Honestly, he didn't know if he can say what he really wanted to say. But it's now or never. "I dare you to kiss me."

"What?!"

When Seungyoon dared Mino to sing a slow love song in front of the students, he was sulky at first. He didn't want to do it as he wasn't that confident with his singing voice. But, after thinking it through, he saw it as an opportunity.

The thing is the two of them are secretly in love with each other, and are so afraid to confess because they both don't want their friendship to end and for the other to hate them.

So, Mino took Seungyoon's dare for him as a chance to secretly, vaguely, profoundly, mysteriously profess his feelings to his best friend. He revised the lyrics of the song he chose to match it with Seungyoon. But the then "feeling so triumphant" Seungyoon didn't bother to listen to the lyrics. He was just laughing at him so hard, especially at his failed falsetto. In Mino's defense, he got so nervous.

"What did you say?" Seungyoon cannot believe what he heard. His face turned red, even redder than his hands and elbows during cold weather.

"I said I dare you to kiss me." Mino didn't know what he was feeling. He felt like he was going to collapse or vomit or do number 2 or all three at once.

"Fine."

And before Mino can fully register what Seungyoon said despite it being a simple and short word, he felt soft and fluffy lips on his. Mino closed his eyes.

Their eyes both widened after the kiss. They can't believe what they just did.

"I have to go." Seungyoon turned his back but before he can make a step forward, Mino pulled him.

"Not so fast. The dare is not done."

"What? But I already kissed you!"

"I have one more dare for you."

Seungyoon's knees were feeling weak. The way Mino was staring at him was so different. His eyes were so full of something he cannot comprehend. "What is it?"

"I dare you to be mine. I love you, Seungyoon-ah. I didn't know if you feel the same but now, I think I kind of do. So, if you really do, please be mine."

"I'm... I'm overwhelmed," Seungyoon uttered the most honest of his thoughts.

"I am too," Mino admitted. "But I think we hid our feelings long enough. Maybe, it's time we show them."

Seungyoon finally found his smile. "Okay. I accept your dare."

"Can I kiss you now?"

Seungyoon shyly nodded so they kissed again.

"Wow. I want to just kiss you forever."

Seungyoon lightly punched Mino's chest. "I hate you."

"I love you," Mino said and kissed him again.

Their lovey-dovey moment was interrupted by Mino's phone. "It's Jinwoo hyung."

"Answer it. Ask him why they broke up, and why after two months, not three or more." Seungyoon seemed to still be sulky that he lost the bet.

Mino chuckled. "Okay." He accepted the call. "Yes, hyung?"

"Mino-ya, put me on speaker."

Although a bit nervous and confused, Mino did what he was told. "There, hyung."

"Mino-ya, Seungyoon-ah, I dare you to stop kissing in the school grounds."

The two turned into embarrassed tomatoes as they looked around. "Where are you, hyung?" Seungyoon asked.

They heard Jinwoo's laughter. "I dare you to find me before I post the photos I took of you two k-i-s-s-i-n-g on our school's facebook page."

"Yah, hyung!!"

Jinwoo laughed out loud again.

Later that day, Mino received a text message from Jinwoo.

Hey, Mino-ya~ Since it's obvious that your plan's successful, can I and Seunghoonie stop pretending that we broke up?

Mino replied.

Hyung, you just pretend to break up two days ago. One week more!

Jinwoo texted back.

Why don't we just tell Seungyoon everything?

Mino called Jinwoo. "Fine, hyung, get back with Seunghoon hyung. Just don't ruin my relationship with Seungyoon."

"I won't do that. Congrats anyway, but won't you tell him?"

"Of course I would."

"Good. Don't hurt my Seungyoonie or else."

"I won't, hyung. You know I won't."

"Let's end this call. I don't really want to talk to you"

Mino laughed. "It's not like I do."

"So, what should I do with the photos?"

"Hyung!!"

.