Five Bites of An Apple (Mino's POV)

First...

"Kiss me."

Was he stunned when he heard it? Yes, he was.

He didn't know how it escalated like that. His mouth slightly parted as he stared at him, the stranger in that bar. He was the one who approached. He thought the stranger needed company after he saw him chugged his drink one after the other without taking a break.

He wouldn't deny that the stranger was attractive. No, maybe even beyond that.

The request, or was it a command...no, he wouldn't say the stranger was pleading; he was too gorgeous to plead for something like that...it was too tempting. Just one kiss, would it hurt?

Before he can respond or even make up his mind, the stranger was gone.

"Where is he?"

"Called it a night," the bartender answered.

"Oh."

Oh. Did he just imagine it? Maybe, he did.

Mino looked around wanting to see a glimpse of him one more time, maybe one last time. He was really gone.

Mino sighed and fished his phone out of his pocket. He sent a message to Seungyoon.

'I'll see you tomorrow. I miss you. Good night, baby.'

.

Second...

"Did you like the movie, baby?" Seungyoon asked Mino while they were waiting for their orders in that restaurant.

"Hm." He smiled.

"It is good, isn't it? I'm glad we saw it."

"Me too, baby."

Mino lied. How can he like the movie when his attention wasn't on it the whole time they were inside the theatre? But if Seungyoon asked him if he liked what he watched, a yes will not be a lie.

Mino saw him again, the stranger from the bar. He saw him the moment he sat down in the theatre. It was dark but he was sure it was him.

Even if he only saw him once, Mino would not mistake his frame, his face, his posture to someone else. It was him, he was sure.

The stranger was alone. The stranger was busy the whole time with the movie. How Mino wished he would take a glance at him too. Oh, how Mino wished to see him again up close. Oh, how Mino wished to see him in generous lighting for the first time.

"Should we see another movie next week, baby?"

Mino tried to search for the stranger after they came out of the theatre. He subtly did that because he was with Seungyoon. And failed.

"Hey, Mino-ya!"

"Yeah?"

Seungyoon pouted. "You don't wanna see another movie next week?"

"Of course I do, baby."

And yes, he lied again. But if Seungyoon asked if he wanted to see the stranger again, then it wouldn't be a lie.

.

Third...

Mino was at that bar again. Maybe because he wanted to spot someone. It was not the bar he and Seungyoon frequented at anyway.

Almost an hour later, he saw him. His eyes grew wide as if he really didn't think he will see him there, as if that someone he wanted to see wasn't him.