"What a personality... Simply awful, don't you think?"

"Just get to the point you little shit. You wouldn't call me just for fun."

"Don't be so impatient my dear"

"Stop with all this nonsense. You may have fooled 슈라, 슈중 and Y/N, but you can never fool me" 용수 scoffed.

On the other line, Chanyeol let out a grin as he spoke, "That's too bad now isn't it?"

용수 rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol continued as he notices 용수's quietness, but this time his voice was filled with great joy and mockery as he spoke "Did you like the gift?

"Gift?" 용수 was befuddled. What gift was he talking about?

"What are you talking about? What gift?", 용수 questions directly.

"What gift? My unconscious human gift of course." Chanyeol was smiling behind the scene as he held his phone to his ear.

용수 paused for a moment as he thought hard. Unconscious human? Could it be... Angel?!

"Angel?!", 용수 whispered out in disbelief, more to himself than to the other party by the phone, but Chanyeol heard it anyways and you bet that his smile widened.

"Looks like you've finally figured it out. Did you guys like it? Did Y/N like it, especially?"

용수 gasped as he fumed slightly, "Like it? LIKE IT? What the fuck do you mean if we fucking liked your dumbass gift?!"

"Relax 용수, I'm just asking if you guys liked it, no need to make such a big fuss." Chanyeol rolled his eyes behind the screen, his tone filled with mockery.

"Relax?! What the shit? Firstly you don't freaking send a person as a gift, a knocked out one in fact! And secondly what the fuck?! It's all your fault then!", 용수 screeched.

"Oh? What ever do you mean?", Chanyeol asked calmly as if he didn't know anything.

"Don't pretend that you don't know anything. Now the whole of BTS knows Y/N's identity as Ethereal. You little piece of shit." 용수 scoffed.

"Ah. How unfortunate...", Chanyeol spoke as he beamed secretly. His plan worked.

"How were their reactions then?", Chanyeol questioned almost nonchalantly, yet if one listened closely enough, one would be able to hear the eagerness behind it.

용수 rolled his eyes, "And why should I tell you?"

"Because there's no harm in telling me?"

"You're insane and you know it. Who knows what will happen if I tell you anything", 용수 furrowed his brows.

"Please?"

"Urgh. Whatever. It's not like you can change anything if I told you."

Chanyeol nods his head at his end of the phone call before face-palming at his own stupidity. It's not like 용수 could see him nodding...