"Thank you, sweetheart, for the coffee" He took his mug and we went to the sitting room. We both sit on the opposite side of each other. Vivan was scanning me from the top to bottom while taking a sip of coffee.

"You look stunning in this dress." He appraises me. That was the moment I was waiting for the last ten minutes.

"Thank you" I replied with a smile. Internally, I was blushing and bubbles were bursting in my stomach. Every girl would love to hear being praised by her love of life and I was no different.

"Let's go, baby." He put his coffee mug on the table and asks me to leave for the Sunday excursion.

We went to the famous Infinity mall in Malad. After parking the car, we went to the second floor which was dedicated to the girl's apparel. I saw a ZARA store right in front of me. My mood was already raised seeing ZARA so I pulled Vivan's hand and rushed to the store.

ZARA was famous for western wear as they import stuff from the international market. I picked up three, no! Four tops and one pair of jeans. I want to take a trial of clothes. So I went inside the trial room and told Vivan to wait outside for me. I wore a top and came out of the trial room to show Vivan how I looked in that new top.

But to my surprise, he wasn't there. I search for 90 degrees to my left and right both the side, but could not find him.

"Vivan? Where are you?" I called his name, but all in vain. I could not see him in the distance as well. I kept searching for him in the entire store, but could not find him.

I was running from one side to another side of the store in search of him. Then suddenly, I saw him standing outside the store talking to someone on the phone. I was angry with him. Without saying anything, I went closer to him and listening to his talk on the phone.

I kept staring at him until he turned his eyes and locked with mine.

"I will call you later. We will discuss this at some time, dear. Bye will call you." He cut the phone and smiled at me. By this time, he knew that I was angry with him.

"That was a client's call Isha. They wanted to discuss the project with me." Vivan was defending himself.

"Client's call? On Sunday morning? Who was that person who doesn't even understand that it's a Sunday morning? The project could be discussed tomorrow." I blasted on him.

"It was Richa," he replied.

"Who Richa?" I ask him.

"Richa Chadda from the Hyderabad. The new client whom we met during our Hyderabad tour. Did you remember? She is handling this project from their side. So she called me to discuss certain things about the project. He replied.

"So you came here to attend her call?" I asked him furiously.

"Ya, because the mobile network was weak inside, I couldn't hear her voice there. So I have to come outside to talk to her," he explained.

"Can't these talks be done tomorrow during office hours? You better keep a distance from her. I am telling you Vivan."

"Distance? What are you talking about Isha? There is nothing that sort of thing between us. It was just business talk." He said.

"I understand what sort of business talk on Sunday morning, leave it. I don't want to talk about that."

"You all girls are the same, possessive! Leave it I don't want to discuss it," he said angrily.

"By the way, this looks good on you." He looked at the new dress I wore for the trial.

"I know that ok? Don't try to be over smart." I replied in anger and went inside the trial room.