Between Us

Me: Good morning love, Muah.

Vivan: Good morning sweetheart, Muah.

Vivan: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing just woke up. I will take a bath and get ready.

Vivan: Get ready? For what? Today is Sunday, why so hurry?

Me: Just like that. Do you say what are your plans for the day?

Vivan: Well, nothing. Let's make one.

Me: Ok, let's go out for shopping and then lunch, what say?

Vivan: Whatever you wish madam. Your wish is my command. :)

Me: Blush, blush! Ok then see you in an hour. Get ready and pick me up.

Vivan: Sure sweetheart!

I got up from my bed and took the shower. It was always good to talk to Vivan, especially in the early morning. It made my whole day. I was feeling lucky having him in my life. He was a gem of a person.

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for myself. I can't start my day without coffee. Two things I can't live without. 1) Coffee and 2) Vivan.

I was standing in the balcony holding the mug of the coffee in my hand. My elbow was kept on the railing and leaning towards the outside view. The cold air was blowing and touching my chicks. I took a deep breath with closed eyes. It was an amazing feeling of touching nature and feeling its blessings.

The kids were playing cricket in the garden. Their noise was the evidence that it was a holiday. Kids have different goals on holidays; they know how to make the best out of the holiday.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Vivan.

"Hello Vivan, where are you? I am ready."

"I am standing outside of your home. I tried to ring the bell, but I guess it's not working."

"Oh! Is it so? Wait I am coming."

I rushed to the main door for having a fresh glance at my love. I quickly open the door and see the smart guy wearing a checks shirt and jeans. I always like the dressing sense of Vivan. He was good at it. That's one of the reasons why I am with him.

"Hi Vivan, good morning. Come inside." I said while holding the doors with my both arms. He came closer, but then stopped himself. Before he said anything, I realized that my arms have become an obstacle for him to come inside. I smirk and took off one of my arms from the door allowing him to move his ass inside the home.

"What will you have dear?" I offer him as he was my guest.

"Anything would be ok." He replied with a smile on his face.

"I will make a coffee for you. Will it be ok?" I said.

"Ya, anything that you make for me will be ok," he replied. I went to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee. Of course, the second one was for me. I can drink any number of cups of coffee at any time.

He was following me and came to the kitchen behind me.

"So where will we go?" He asked me.

"I am in a mood of doing shopping. I need to buy new clothes for me. I don't have enough western wear, so want to buy a few." I replied.

"My girl wants to be an English lady." He came closer and hugs me from behind. It made my day.

"Here is your coffee Mr. Vivan Malik." I turned back and gave him his mug filled with coffee.