"Vivan, why would anyone send me a weird letter of this sort? Who is the individual behind and what's the aim? I am stressed over this piece of paper. Somebody is attempting to disclose to me something or need me to be aware of a person."

"Don't stress Isha; we don't have a reason to bother. We will discover who the hell that individual is. I will check with the admin division tomorrow and find out the source of this letter. They must have the information about the person who had dropped this note in the company's mailbox."

"The individual must be from the organization just as he/she known of the post box number and knew that if the letter is dropped in the box will, in the end, reach to me."

"Additionally, it implies the person knows I am working in this company having these details."

"The note says "see you soon" it is the pointer that the fellow will again be in touch with me in near future."

"Oh my God! Somebody is following me."

"Don't get panic Isha, calm down, and be patient. I will surely find a person who had sent you this anonymous letter." Vivan said to me and sighed.

"I will talk to the administration office first thing in the morning, and figure out. They must be keeping a record of all envelopes." He told me with certainty. I took a note and kept it in my bag. I don't have the foggiest idea what to do further.

I asked Vivan not to discuss this with any other person in the workplace until we discover who the individual was. He concurred with me.

We went to the Italian restaurant as I love Pizza and Pasta without question. Vivan had ordered pasta and ravioli. He turned down the menu to take a glance at me and stated.

"You are looking stunning today" - the compliment every young girl wants to listen to.

"Much thanks to you" I answered. Nonetheless, I was not in a state of mind to react to him through its commendation to me. Still in stun and contemplating the individual who sent me that note.

In the course of the entire dinner, I and Vivan both discussing the unnamed letter only. I wasn't in a mood to eat anything. I thought of a nice refreshing evening with Vivan but that letter ruined our evening.

I tried hard not to dwell on who wrote that letter to me but it's not going off my mind. I brought out the letter from my handbag and read, again and again, seeking the meaning behind it.

I want to get to the bottom of who sent me an incognito note. So, I narrowed it down by the words written on the paper, striving to decide who might have a problem with me. I remembered if I had any recent confrontation or disagreements with someone. But I couldn't find one.

I dove deep into each wording utilized in writing the note to discover the author's character. Checking syntax and the technique used in the note to find whether the individual was more seasoned or more youthful.

I even couldn't spot any mark words employed in the letter. The foremost clue I got till now that the person was near me. Possibly my companion, relatives, co-worker, neighbour, and so forth.

Another question haunting in my mind that should I take it seriously? Or just leave as a random letter as Vivan was advising. What could be the reason behind mail being sent anonymously instead of in person?

"Should I go to the manager and tell him about the incident?" I put my thought forward to Vivan.

"Are you mad? Don't even think of going to the chief for this. You are not familiar with him. You should keep the distance from him. It's not at the level of something that you should escalate to him. You must be thoughtful about your actions now." Vivan said.

"How about we take a walk," Vivan asked me.

"Yes, sure why not."

I love walking particularly when the company was acceptable. We strolled on the pathway and I gazed at the city. I heard a ton about Mumbai, mainly the nightlife. Today was the opportunity to investigate, and I would prefer not to miss the chance.

It was around 11:00 p.m. and the streets were dull as shadows of the tall structures were covering the twilight. In the pin-drop quietness, I could hear the voice of our steps as we stroll on the road.

"I am drained now," I said to Vivan in a requesting tone. He lifted his hand and indicated me the bench around 20 feet from where we stood. We set on the bench and not uttered a word for around two minutes. We both were watching the surrounding.

"So, tell me something about you." I broke the silence and asked Vivan.

"About me? What you want to know?" He said with a grin.

"Tell me everything without exception," I replied.

"I was born in Jaipur. My father is working with railways and he got transferred to Mumbai around twelve years back. From that point forward we moved here."

"I am the only child in the family so raised spoiled. Each one of my desire was being satisfied by my parents and I never observed any limitations being forced on me."

"Two years back, my father went back to Jaipur when I was in my last semester of college. So, I stayed here in Mumbai and need to relinquish my family. I stayed in a shared apartment with my friends until last year when I got this job and bought a new house."

"Any girlfriend?"

"No, but there was a girl whom I loved and needed to push ahead though she discarded me for a rich man." He grinned at me.

We stood up and began moving back towards Vivan's car which we left close to the restaurant.

The next day Vivan asked the admin department about the letter I received. They told us the letter had been dropped in the post box, so they didn't have any record. They only informed us that it came from Borivali. He asked for the envelope of the letter. I pulled it out of my purse and gave him. There was a seal from the Borivali post office.

I could conclude that the note was dropped at Borivali, from where it came to Andheri and then got delivered to me.

We both began thinking that the person could be living close by Borivali; so, we filtered out our friends, family, and associates individually in our mind, but couldn't discover any match. I murmured with disappointment.

"I am going to the post office," Vivan told me and ran away to find the route of the note. Simultaneously, I went back to my desk still pondering about the note. I looked several times and tried to identify the purpose behind but I failed.

I had taken a photo of the note on my mobile so I kept looking constantly during the day. I was not in a position to work that day. Looking it in my imagination with the closed eyes was the main thing I accomplished for around fifteen minutes.

I want to escape from the office that day but the irony was I couldn't inform the reason behind. I started feeling suffocated at the workplace so I went into the pantry alone and asked for the cup of coffee.

I set there on the table with my hands cuffed on my chest. Even after trying everything, the letter wasn't going off my mind.

"Ya, Vivan, did you find anything about the letter?" My phone rang. It was Vivan.

"Not really, they have no idea about the person who could drop it here. They said the post box is kept outside and there is no control as to who is coming and dropping the letters throughout the day."

"Isha, I want to talk something important with you, I will tell you once I come back. Bye for now." Vivan cut the phone.

Unknown notes are cruel because I now have to suspect everyone around me. It was a terrible way to communicate. It's cowardly on top of being mean.