chapter 36

When we heard a cough coming from the door we looked over to see keis big brother anf mother standing in the doorway with massive smirks they both glanced at each other and said "we knew it" before closing the door and walking away.

Me and kei sat there in confusion before once again laughing, we then cuddled and continued watching the movie.

Kei's P. O. V.

We sat there laughing at my mum and brother walking in on us and soon started to cuddle. Me, obviously being the big spoon my head reasted on shos whilst continuing to watch the movie. It was great, the best night ever. And do you know what's even crazier since we came back from the training camp ? My big brother and I have been getting along better it's like sho is an angel bringing us back together as a family."

It's still not a perfect sibling relationship just yet, I still haven't been able to completely forgive him for lieing but I've come to realise that my problems are nothing compared to those of the people around me, well I say that but who I mean is sho, my angel that I've come to always have on my mind. Whether it be as I'm worried for him or just want to hear his voice, he's always present in my thoughts. I stared down to him. In admiration, how can someone so beautiful and able to give so much love to others be so broken?

As if he felt me staring he looked up at me with the most adorable look of confusion I've seen, once he saw the way I was looking at him his face started to flare up with a tiny of red before he started to  giggle and lift both his hands to both sides of my face as he lifted his head up that his forehead touched mine as he whispered to me "kei? You know you're probably the best thing that's happened to me so.... promise you won't leave?" He had this look in his eyes the looked broken, mature, lost but full of longing and fear of abandonment and it hurt to even look at him but the thought of looking away was even worse.

"I would never leave you" I whispered back moving away and leaning my head up to kiss his forehead and once I did his face once agian flared brighter and he quickly returned to the previous position he was watching the movie.

421 words