chapter 23

When I stood up and went to look at tsuki he wasnt there so I quickly turned round to see him standing at the entrance to the gym he turned round and stared at me for a second before saying "well? Are you coming?" I felt myself smile widely before saying,"Yeah!" And running towards him. The both of us went into the gym together, hoping that the camp would last forever too bad it was the last day.

Hinatas P. O. V.

The team was quite disappointed that we have barely won any matches in this training camp but we remembered what happened on our first training camp after the last day of training

The Barbecue!!!

So me, noya and Tanaka done our meat dance once agian with kageyama hovering like a creep trying to join in it's so funny and the others in the hall were looking at us like we were weird.
(Play video it shows what i was talking about)

(Dub)

(Sub)

Our last match just ended with us just barely losing. We did manage to win the second set, but they won the other two. we were close to winning the third set, and we were only behind by two points. So now we are doing our pelinty laps up and down the hill outside the gym.

I was so warm and all sweaty as I had to wear my long sleeved shirt to cover up my damaged skin. Daichi came over to me with a worried expression on his face and asked if I wanted to change my top as it looked like I was too warm, so I complied and done as he asked.

I went to our room and grabbed a short sleeved shirt and changed into that, but I put on my volleyball team jacket. I know what your thinking 'well what was point then' the point is that now I'm not in a sweaty top and plus the jacket keeps me cool I have no idea how that works but it does.when I was done I want to get myself food, when i did i then too a look around to see kei when i spotted him i instantly skipped over to him. Like a puppy finding its owner, I got attached to kei, always wanting him near me, I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but I think that I'm enjoying it.