chapter 18

Hinata P. O. V

I heard someone shout something in my sleep I couldnt properly make it out and I didnt want to wake up just yet last night was probably the best night I had ever slept so to try and zone out the voices I nuzzled my nose and head into my pillow until I found the perfect sopt to rest my head ....wait isn't this a bit hard to be a pillow awk aww well it's so comfy and warm I wish this moment would last forever.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, a flashback of what happened last night popped into my head. Oh yeah, I slept with tsuki last night........ I SLEPT WITH TSUKI LAST NIGHT OMG IF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THEN THIS ISNT A PILLOW ITS HIM NO WONDER MY PILLOW HAD ABS........I'm an idiot aren't I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slowly opened my eyes only to see the entire team standing over me while I was sitting on tsukis lap. As I lifted my head I cought a glimpse of tsukishima smiling and it made my face heat up so much that if you touched it you would get burned so I jolted up from my new favourite resting spot grabbed my uniform and such just the things I needed for volleyball and dashed out of the room I gotta say I put Usain bolt to shame.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to the farthest part of the camp grounds and found the most deserted bathroom / changing room I could find so as to make sure no one saw me. Once I knew I was alone and no one else was around, i took a quick shower and got changed for today's volleyball practice. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror slapped my cheeks with my hands, joyfully smiled still having dead looking eyes but it was still convincing enough I let my hands fall and held onto the sink as I screamed "YOSH! just a bit longer. I can do this!" I then exited the room going to where the matches are going to be held thinking about this morning and how I wished I could wake up to him beside me every morning and how it was the first time i felt so happy about being touched it was the first time I was handled with care. I didn't expect tsukishima to be so gentle with me. It was nice.