chapter 30

We were both brought back to reality when we heard akiteru at the door. "Hey, what's taking so long dinners already prepared and the tables set."

"Yeah, we are coming now," kei called out to him. We quickly separated from each other.

"Well, if you're having dinner, I should probably leave," I said, looking at the ground.

"What are you on about your joining us for dinner, so come on." He said in a matter of fact tone. I couldn't help but get a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I didn't have to go.... I could stay with kei a bit longer. I smiled probably the brightest real smile I ever had and said, "Right!"

Hinatas P. O. V.

He grabbed my hand and made his way down the stairs. we were at the living room door, and I suddenly started to feel self conscious what if they dont like me? What if I embarrassed kei? What if I embarrassed myself? I dont want them to hate me. I started to feel more and more pressure with every step I took. when suddenly  all my worries and insecurities drifted out of my head as I felt a reassuring squeeze on my hand. I looked down to see keis hand locked with me, and instantly, my face began to heat up. It had slipped my mind that we were still holding hands.

We were finally at the kitchen door when kei leaned down to my ear and whispered to me. "Sho there's no need to be worried it's just me, akiteru and my mum and akiteru already loves you theres no doubt that my mother will aswell and if you feel nervous it's fine because I'm going to be by your side" once he was done speaking he backed away from me making it possible for me to see his face, and have been blessed to once again see kei smiling.

I've been seeing him smile more often since the training camp, and I've got to say I love it this way. Kei let go of my hand so he could walk into the kitchen, I stood and stared at my hand for a moment as the warmth of his hand remained, but it somehow felt cold. I quickly came back to reality and followed kei to the kitchen.

When I walked in, I saw a calm looking woman with a soft, warm smile rest on her face as she saw me her hair was darker than kei's and closer to akiteru's hair colour. Her eyes were like kei's hazel brown with specks of yellowish gold throughout some parts of her eyes.

(I could only find this picture of his mother. I couldn't find out what her name was, though, so feel free to suggest options for her name)

470 words