Prologue

?: So you are the transfer student that they have been talking about. I don't want to get to the technical side of things but the government seems to be very eager for your arrival in this school. I wonder why.

??: Well it is not normal for a person like me to be in here in the first place. Besides, I am very excited myself as well. Anyways, I have sent the government and to you guys about what will be the case for me.

?: Ah yes, the documents that you have sent to us have really come with us with a surprise. A person like you to commit to such action and request is unheard of in this school's history.

??: Yup, it could not be more weirder than my request. If necessary, I will tell you once again my request. My request is to...

***

Another day has befallen in the Advance Nurturing High School, a school of high prestigious status with said state of the art facilities and also the fact that nearly 100% of students from this school can go on to university, or may find employment. Within this school comes Class D, the so-called "defectives" lie.

Kushida: Good morning, Ayanokoji-kun!

Ayanokoji: *turns to see Kushida* Good Morning, Kushida.

Kushida: Do you hear that a new transfer student will be transferring to our class today! I can't wait to see who he or she is.

Ayanokoji: Well, I don't really care who or what gets added in the class. So as long they can be proven useful to my advantage.

Chabashira: Alright everyone, please take your seats, class is about to start.

Everyone started to go to their proper places and settled down as Chabashira was preparing herself in front.

Chabashira: As all you guys have heard but a transfer student, rather two will be transferring into our class starting today. Unfortunately, one of them has some business to attend so the other will be here today. Tanaguchi-kun, could you please come here.

Tanaguchi: Sure thing!

The whole class was surprised as they heard the voice of the so-called new student, Tanaguchi in their heads. They looked around and he was not there. Not until a portal appeared in the front of the classroom door and there they saw a person standing there, with one other person behind him.

???: Okay then, I am as well set for my part of my mission. Just call me if you have any problems in your part. Well, good luck, Tanaguchi-kun.

Tanaguchi: Yeah, good luck as well in yours. And oh! Say hi for me to them as well.

Then Tanaguchi they assume come out of the portal, to which causes the class except some of the calm ones starting to panic. When the portal closed and the supposed other person waved goodbye to Tanaguchi, Chabashira tried to calm the class down.

Chabashira: All right, everyone! Please settle down, we are about to explain everything to everyone.

Tanaguchi: *panicking as seeing the whole class panicking* Yeah, everyone. Please settle down, I will surely try to answer all of your questions.

Everyone then started to calm down after some minutes of panic earlier. Although settled down and in their proper seats, they still are aware and giving Tanaguchi some weird looks. This made Tanaguchi very uncomfortable.

Tanaguchi: Um, guys? I want to explain everything but I can't since you guys are looking at me like crazy. It's not like I will get your points or sabotage you guys or something...