Episode 5

"l'enfer, c'est les autres"

"Hell is other people"

No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre

***

After the Class - D watched Episode 5, Hiroshi and Niko decided that they should have a break. It is 10 minutes in break time where Hiroshi and Niko are seen walking together with Ayanokoji and Kushida.

Hiroshi: So everything went well for you, Kushida.

Kushida: Yes, they started saying that I should just be myself most of the time, not worrying about how I look. They are truly great friends.

Kushida went in front of the group and smiled at the two.

Kushida: It is all thanks to you two. I now know how it feels to truly be friends with everyone, without having to act it.

Niko: Glad we can help you change at least. Now that's settled for now, we now have to worry about the next few episodes about Sakura.

Ayanokoji: So her secret as well will be revealed to everyone. What this anime has been doing this entire time has been exposing everyone.

Hiroshi: Yes but that being said, we need to do our best to be sure that Sakura will not break down on us. I already trust Class D to be accepting of her problems and issues.

Niko: Like what happened earlier.

The four then went to the cafeteria. But as soon as they entered the cafeteria, they were surprised when they were greeted by the leaders of each class.

Sakayanagi: Fufufu, I see meet again, Tanaguchi-kun.

Hiroshi: Yup, we meet again.

Niko: You knew her already?

Hiroshi: Yeah... we had a chess match yesterday after Episode 1. I lost since it's been awhile since I played.

Niko: Yeah, last year was the last time we played chess.

Sakayanagi: So you're the friend he was talking about.

Hiroshi: Yes, it is her. Anyways, what are you guys doing here?

Katsuragi: We wish to meet you two as well.

Ryuen: You guys just dragged me here. I have no need to meet them.

Katsuragi: Oh? Are you sure about that?

Ichinose: Could you guys not fight here? Hello, my name is Ichinose Honami, nice to meet you!

Niko: Ah, nice to meet you as well. You are the class B representative.

Ryuen: And I am the Class C representative.

Niko: Yeah, I know you. Anyways, how's the anime so far?

Ayanokoji: They are also watching the anime?

Niko: Yes, some of the important characters in the series are in the other classes so it is essential for them as well.

Sakayanagi: Besides its been interesting, seeing Ayanokoji working around in the background for the sake of Class D.

Ayanokoji: So they know now that I have been helping Class D.

Ryuen went in front of Ayanokoji and stared at him greatly. Ayanokoji, despite having his same expression do the same.