Chapter 15

Grace's POV

I was let out of the hospital today around noon. Now I'm sitting on Austin's bed, cuddling up to him watching a movie. No we are not boyfriend and girlfriend....yet.

The incident at the hospital with Jason Justin and Austin happened two days ago and I haven't seen Jason or Justin since then but that'll change tomorrow cause I start school tomorrow.... Yay!!!!

*two days ago*

Justin comes into my hospital room.

"Get out."

"Grace, please I want....."

"I said get the hell out. I don't want you here." I said. Grace don't cry. He's a nobody.

"I just want to explain. Just give me two minutes. Please Grace. Two minutes." He looked kinda desperate.

"Fine two minutes. No more."

"Thanks you, baby girl." He took a deep breath. "Grace, you know I care about you, a lot actually. The other day I..." He was cut off by a booming loud voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here? I leave for two minutes and you come in here and try to hurt her." Austin came in furious.

"Austin I just trying to...."

"Trying to what, asshole?!? Trying to hit on her?"

"No you fucker. I was trying to explain why I did what I did and how I wanted to say sorry."

"Ha say sorry my ass."

"Dude what the hell is your problem? I talk to you yesterday about this. You were okay with this!" Justin was getting angry.

"I'm okay with you saying sorry but I'm not okay with you and her being alone together."

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard as someone was coming in.

Shit not..... Jason.

"I'm sorry guys but visiting hours are over. I can call anyone a cab but everyone has to leave so the patient can get some rest." A polite nurse came in saving me from all the shit these three guys would put me through.

I heard Jason bitch at Justin as they left the room.

*present time*

"Hey, babe, you okay?" Austin pulled me back into reality.

"Ummm. Yea I just need a glass of water. I'll be back." I close the door before he could stop me.

I went downstairs and saw Layla, his mom.

"Hi, sweetie. Anything the matter upstairs?"

"No. I just need some water. Can you tell me where the glasses are please?" I asked politely.

"Sure thing sweetheart. But there's bottle water. Would you that?"

"Yes please."

She laughed and got up and gave me two bottles. "One is for Austin."

"Okay thank you." I turned to go back upstairs. I loved his mom. I wish I had her as a mother. Instead I'm stuck with the drunk of a mother I have. (If you're wondering where Austin's dad is he died when Austin was young.)

I got upstairs when the movie ended. "Here you go. Your mom wanted U to have one." I smiled.

"Thanks mom." He yelled in my ear.

"Ouch!" I laughed

"Oh sorry." He laughed. "So do you want to watch another movie? It's only 7:30. We could watch the If I Stay?"