Chapter 24

Grace's POV

I am in what most people call is dream land. I was at a Black Veil Brides concert with Justin and Josh on either side of me as Andy sang those wonderful lyrics to my favorite song "Lost It All". I smiled knowing that I did lose everything but somehow I got it all back and more. I gained a step sister who was sitting next to Josh. I gained a step mother who is a much better mom than my mom.

All of the sudden I here the song "Fallen Angels" while Andy is finishing the song "Lost It All". What the hell? My two favorite songs playing at the same time....? I finally stir awake and realize it's my phone ringing.

I picked it up, looked at the contact and answered it. "Hello? Justin? Are you there?" I said threw the phone.

"H-Help m-me..." Justin barely said.

"Justin?! Are you okay?...." No answer. "Justin. What happened?!." Still no answer. "Justin Drew Bieber!" I yelled into the phone.

There was a knock on my door. Oops did I wake up people. But frankly I don't care right now. "It's open." I said and then tried to get Justin to answer me. "Come on. Answer me!"

Josh appeared. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know. It's Justin. He won't answer. Do you know where he is? He's scaring the hell out of me." I asked as tears threaten to fall.

"Yea. I do. Let's go. And keep him on the line until we get to him." He said as he pulled me off the bed and led me to his car.

"Justin. We are on our way. And if you're okay I swear I'm going to smack the shit out of you." I laughed to hide my voice creaking. But I failed. I started crying. I don't know why tho. I guess I..... I love him.

We reached Justin's house. His front door was wide open which isn't like him at all. Once Josh stopped the car, I opened the car door and ran inside. "Oh my God, Justin!" I screamed.

Josh came in and saw. Almost instantly he was on his phone with the operator. "Yes we need an ambulance at...." I stopped listening and went to Justin's limp body that was laying on the kitchen floor.

"Justin." I whispered. He's still bleeding. I rip the hem of my shirt and applied pressure to the wound on his stomach with the piece of cloth. That's when I realized he was bleeding from the back as well. "Josh give me your shirt!" I yelled. He took off his shirt and gave it to me. I applied pressure there as well. I know what to do in these types of situations. I've had a lot of experience with stopping blood because.... Well because of me cutting.

Soon enough the bleeding stopped from both of his wounds. I lean down to put my ear on his chest so I could listen for a heartbeat. It's slow but I can hear one. "He's alive." I breathed out a sigh of relief. I can here a siren in the distance. "Justin." I say as I take his hand in mine and put them near my own heart. "Listen to the sound of my voice. I know you can hear me if you try. Feel how fast my heart is beating. Im terrified I'm going to lose you. Try to wake up. Please." I said as a rear rolls down my face. "So I know you're okay."

He squeezes my hand slightly. A smile comes to my face. "You can hear me!" I say happily. "Now all you need to do is open your eyes. I want. No scratch that. I need to see those beautiful hazel eyes of yours. Come on open them." Nothing. "Come Jay. Please. Try to open those pretty little eyes of yours." I say.

He slowly but surely listened to me. I saw those gorgeous eyes of his. "That's it. Now stare at me until they get here." I said as pulled his head in my lap and combed his hair with my fingers. He smiled up at me. I giggled as more tears came. "What?"

"You.... Are.... So.... Beautiful." He said as he took breaths in between his words.

"Your not so bad yourself." I laughed. He laughed but then his face showed he was in pain. "You're going to be okay. I promise."