Chapter 29

Justin's POV

"Hey. Justin. I'm sorry for your lost." I heard behind me.

I look to see who it was. Of course it would be my worst enemy. Jason.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I nearly yelled.

"I'm just here to...."

"Get the fuck real, Jason. You wanted her dead! Just like her mother did." I said as I cut him off.

"Justin. Calm down." Ashely came from behind Jason. She put a hand on my chest. "Justin.... Look at me." I continued to glare at Jason who looked as if he wanted to cry. "Justin." Ashely place her hand on my chin gently and forced me to look into her eye. "He's here with me. Grace was my best friend."

"Was?" I looked away. "If you were ever a friend to her you would be crying and saying she still is your best fucking friend." I said as my voice cracked.

"Jay." I closed my eyes thinking of the first time Grace called me that. I felt the tears behind my eyes. Ash wrapped her arms around my neck as I hugged her waist tightly. "She's gone... And there is nothing we can do about that." She sounded like she was about to cry. I buried my face into her shoulder as she hid her face in my chest.

"I miss her." I said as I remember how she saved my life. I couldn't even do that for her. When Jason tried killing me.... She was there and saved me. I started to sob quietly knowing that if I wasn't in the hospital I could have saved her.

"I know you do. I miss her too." She said. After we both were done crying on each other, she finally said. "I have to go. I'll text you later tho okay?"

I nod but I respond honestly with "I may not reply."

"Why the hell not?" She raised her voice.

"Ash, you know I can't live without her.... I... I want... To be with her." I said looking down.

"Justin. You can't do this... You can't fucking do this to me! I already lost one friend and now you're gonna...." I cover her mouth before she can finish cause she was getting to loud.

"Ashely. Shut up. Before everyone knows."

"But, if everyone knows than they can stop you."

"I don't want to be stopped. I just want to.... Die. And be with my baby girl." I said. "Anyways you have to go. Go with Jason. I have to go to the cemetery." I said as I let go of her waist.

"I'm still going to text you. You know that right?" She said. She gave me a hug and whispered "You better reply." Then she went to go with Jason.

I went to the passenger door of Josh's car. I looked across the parking lot and seen Austin. Austin? I don't remember him saying anything or even remembered seeing him in there. I wonder if it was to much for him. I know he loved her but.... I loved her too. I was about to walk over until Josh rolled down the window. "Justin? You getting in the car so we can go to the cemetery?"

"Yea." I said as I opened the car door. I looked at Austin one last time before getting in the car.

"What were you thinking about?" He said being just like his sister with being nosy. I smiled at the thought of her being the nosy little prick she was. But it quickly fell knowing that she was gone.

"Your sister." I said.

"Hey you're not the only one. You can talk to me. Or you can cry. You don't have to be strong around me."

After Josh said that, I put my elbows on my knees and then buried my face in my hands. "Hold it together Justin." I told myself.

"Do you want some music on?"