Chapter 1: Reunited

The house consists of three bedrooms. One pink room with three beds, one red room with two beds and one blue room with two beds. It also has a confessional room, a full backyard with a huge swimming pool connected to an hot tub, a VIP room with a stripper pole, the living room, a photo wall, and a finished kitchen connected to a phone room.

Pictures of the girls are revealed one by one on the photowall upon their entry.

The first girl to arrive is Nae. She is a short spunky 23 year old from Los Angeles, CA.

"OMG!! I'm the first one here. I'm about to turn up in the ATL" Nae says excited.

Overly excited to be the first girl in the house Nae runs around the house trying to find the rooms. She spots the blue room and decided to stay in that one hoping that her roommate isn't crazy. She continues to walk around the house giving herself the tour. The next girl to enter the house is Trina. Trina is the smart, classy 21 year old from Boston, MA.

"Hello is anybody here!?" Trina yells.

Nae here's a voice and runs down to see Trina standing in the living room. Neither of them were expecting to see eachother.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Nae says in shock.

Nae shows Trina around the house and the rooms, Nae asks Trina if she wanted to room with her and Trina excepts and sets up in the blue room with Nae. The third girl to arrive is Britt. Britt is the loud mouthed, puppet master. She is 25 years old from Washington DC who loves stirring up the drama.

"Omg im in here with these two bitches. Ima have them doing all my dirty work" Britt says looking at Trina and Nae's pictures.

Nae and Trina are surprised by Britt's arrival. Waisting no time at all Britt tries to run the house by telling Trina and Nae what to do. They get the drinks flowing taking shots back to back of vodka not knowing who's going to show up next. The limo picks up the fourth girl from the airport Miya.

Miya is an annoying, sarcastic 23 year old from Houston Texas. The limo dropped Miya off to a local bar where the fifth girl Lexx awaits. Lexx is a short mixed 23 year old from New York, New York who is quite the bite when she's upset.

When Miya walks into the bar she surprised to see Lexx. Miya and Lexx sit and talk for a while but Miya is drinking a lot.

"Girl you getting drunk already" Lexx said.

"Hell yea girl, them bitches might be cray" Miya says taking another shot.

Miya and Lexx leaves the bar and gets into the limo to go to the house. They arrive to the house where Britt, Trina and Nae greet them at the door. Miya picks the red room which is where Britt has set up. Shortly after Miya moved into the room Britt kicked her out fir being sloppy drunk. That led to Miya moving into the pink room with Lexx, leaving two beds left. One in the pink room and one in the red room. The girls sit in the VIP room awaiting the arrival of the next girl.

"So who yall think the next girl is gone be" Britt asks .

"Girl I don't even know, I just hope it's somebody cool" Nae responds.

A long pink limo pulls up to the house while the rest of the girls are upstairs talking. In walks the sixth girl Keekee. Keekee is a tall fashionable 23 year old from The Bronx, NY. She is very outspoken and will go 0 to 100 real quick.

"I'm home! Where yall at!" Keekee calls out.

"Upstairs" the other's yell in unison.

The girls greet Keekee with hugs. Trina brings up the bed situation, telling Keekee that it's one bed in the red roon with Britt and one in the pink room with Lexx and Miya.

"I really don't want to share a room with Britt or Miya but I guess ima just go in the pink room with Lexx and Miya" Keekee says in confessional.

Keekee sets up in the pink room. The girls take a couple shots in the kitchen while they wait on the last girl to walk through the door. While the girls are in the kitchen a pink limo is pulling up to the house. Out steps Monie, the heavy set boring 21 year old from Cincinnati Ohio. She talks a lot of trash behind your back but is your friend to your face.

Monie walks in and tries to greet the girls but knowone acknowledged her because none of the girls like her.

"Just because this bitch is weak and I don't like her im gonna put her on my band wagon and have her doing some of my dirty work" Britt says in confessional.

The girls get ready to go out to the club while talking about how life has been since the last time they seen eachother. Even though the girls are happy to be in the house there is still some tension between some of them.

"I don't like Britt for s**t she is so damn annoying. That bitch better watch herself" Lexx says in confessional.

Eveyone is dressed and ready to go to the club. They all get in the limo and start to drink before they get to the club.

Lexx and Britt have unfinished business, so Lexx decides to distance herself from Britt so that nothing would unravel to fast.

Bad Girl BehaviorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara