Chapter 12: Final Goodbyes

"IT'S THE LAST DAY IN THIS BITCH" Nae yells.

With it being the last day the girls are packing all their things. Lena thinks they should do something fun before they leave.

"Bitch it's move out day what are gone do" Cecelia says.

"LOL I don't know we can go streaking, jump in the pool naked, something stupid but funny" Lena says.

Thinking it's a good idea Cecelia and Lena strips down and runs around naked then jumps in the pool. They ran around the house most of the day naked. Nae poors Lena and Cecelia a drink and they have a final toast in the kitchen.

"Here's to all the fun we had these last few days" Nae says.

They cheers and down the drink, all four girls Nae, Lena, Cecelia and Miya sit in the living room waiting for the call telling them it's time to leave. They talk about all the drama that happened in the house. The phone rings and it's the producers letting Cecelia know that her limo is outside for her to go. Cecelia hugs Lena and Nae telling them to take care.

"OMG I can't believe this is over" Lena says.

"S**t I can, and I'm kinda glad because too much stuff went down in this house" Nae says.

The phone rings again, it's the producers letting Lena know a limo is outside waiting for her. Lena gets up and gives Nae a big hug as she walks out the door. The last two girls are Miya and Nae, it's  quiet for a slight moment then Miya breaks the silence.

"So umm what's up Nae" Miya says.

"What are you talking about?" Nae says.

Miya stands up and starts to yell in Nae's face. Nae never gets up off the couch to feed into Miya's antics.

"You talked mad s**t these last few days so what's good?! You on mute now" Miya yells.

"Girl get out my damn face" Nae responds.

Nae stands up and goes to calls production to find out when her limo was going to arrive. When Nae hangs up a limo pulls up for Miya.

"Bye Bitch see you at the reunion hoe" Miya says slamming the door behind her.

Nae is excited that she made it to the end. She runs through the house one last time.

"First to enter last to exit. I am a bad bitch to even last this long" Nae says.

Nae's limo pulls up and producers let her know it's her time to go.

"Yes it's me of course, BYE BAD GIRLS HOUSE" Nae yells.

The next time these girls will see eachother in the same place will be at the Bad Girls Behavior Reunion, you don't want to miss it.