Chapter 11: Home Sweet Home

The girls start preparing for the families to arrive. They cleaned the house from top to bottom and started cooking. The doorbell rings, the first family to arrive is Nae's mom, dad, little sister and brother. Cecelia's mom, dad and big brother shows up next. Lena's little sister, uncle and little cousin's shows up right after Cecelia's family. Miya's mom didn't come but her little brother did. Everybody is talking and having a good time.

"Surprisingly we are all getting along and all the families are cool, but it's only for now though" Nae says in the confessional.

"So who you got the most beef with?" Nae's mom asks.

"Miya right now cuz that bitch talk to much s**t" Nae responds.

"You need to chill out on her, yall only got a few days left" Nae's mom says.

"I will try just because you asked you me to" Nae says.

The girls take their families out to do something fun before they go back home. Everyone is enjoying themselves and their families. After they have dinner everyones family goes home and the drama starts again.

"So the families are gone and now i gotta sit in this house with these lame ass bitches. Let's pray i last these few days with these hoes" Miya says in confessional.

Nae over hears Miya talking in the confessional and she walks in on her and that starts a confrontation.

"Okay bitch, yea the families  gone you still aint bout s**t... what was you talking in Greece" Nae says to Miya.

"Bitch don't start you aint bout that life without Keekee" Miya responds.

"That's what i thought bitch... let me calm down I told my momma I wasn't gone turn up" Nae says walking away.

The next day Lena and Cecelia leave and go out for breakfast. They talk about all the things that went down in the house. When they get back to the house they start getting ready to go out to the club. Nae, Lena and Cecelia go out to the club and Nae gets super drunk. She is hooking up with guys in the club and partying hard. Lena and Cecelia grab her and they leave the club. When they got back to the house Nae starts getting loud for no reason.

"SHUT UP!!" Miya yells.

Nae goes upstairs and sits on Miya's bed, she begins to nit pick with Miya.

"What are you going to do M-iya" Nae slurs.

"Get off my bed Nae" Miya says calmly.

Nae refuses to get up so Miya gets up and moves to Britt's old bed. Nae follows her only this time Nae starts jumping on the bed.

"Nae get off this muthaf***ing bed right now" Miya says.

"What's up bitch, you talked s**t in Greece and the confessional" Nae slurs.

Miya gets up again trying to avoid a fight with Nae. Miya ends up sleeping on the couch because Nae is drunk starting drama. Miya gets up the next morning and goes to breakfast by herself, then she went to get her hair and make up done.

She comes back to the house to see Lena and Cecelia taking shots with her juice.

"It would've been nice if you guys asked to drink my juice" Miya says calmly.

"Well i didn't know it was yoe juice boo" Lena says.

"I'm just saying if it's not yours yall should have asked that's it, no need to be rude" Miya says.

That remark makes Cecelia upset and she snaps on Miya.

"Bitch It's Juice It's Not That Damn Serious Like I Will Buy Your Ass Another F**king Juice!!" Cecelia snaps.

"Whatever, girl bye" Miya says.

"These bitches are trying to break me down but it's not gonna work because I am staying calm for the last day in this bitch" Miya says in confessional.

The girls stay in the house for the night. Lena, Cecelia and Nae play a drinking game. They are getting really drunk and are making a lot of noise. Miya asks them to be quiet respectfully and calm. With them being drunk they continue to be loud and ignore Miya. Miya brushes it off and goes back to her room.

Nae walks upstairs and throws a cup of water on Miya. Miya gets up and walks out the room Nae follows her and throws another cup of water on her.

"Just go home bitch, leave already" Nae says.

"You can't push me out of this house" Miya responds.

Miya changes clothes and trys to flip her matress because it's wet from Nae throwing water on her. Miya goes and calls her mom in the phone room.

"This Nae girl just threw hella water on me and keeps picking with me, then them hoes drunk my juice and got mad at me for telling them to ask me next time" Miya says on the phone with her mom.

"Just chill out and wait till the last day baby and snatch her ass up before you leave, just make sure the other one's are gone because they will try and jump you" Miya's mom says on the phone.

"Okay mom love you" Miya says to her mom.

"We have one day left after tonight, ima hold it in and turn up on this bitch on the last day. So stay tuned because it's about to blow in this bitch" Miya says in confessional.