Chapter 14: Reunion Time pt.2

(Host)Tanisha: Hi I'm Tanisha and I will be your host for this three part Bad Girl Behavior Reunion. This season will mark the very first season of bad girl behavior. These girls tore hot lanta up, so without further or do please help me welcome the last four standing

Miya, Nae, Lena and Cecelia! (all hugging Tanisha)

(Host)Tanisha: How does it feel to be the last one's standing after three long months?

Nae: It feels good Tanisha that house was hell.

Miya: Bitch shut the f**k up, like Girl Bye!! You were weak sauce the whole damn season! You didn't do s**t the whole show until you jumped Britt bitch! (Talking to Nae)

Nae: Bitch I'm not even gone argue with your bipolar ass girl please stop (audience aplauds) carry on with your show Tanisha.

(Host)Tanisha: Umm okay, Cecelia how does it feel to walk in that house as a replacement?

Cecelia: I didn't know what I was walking into or what to expect because producers kept a lot of stuff secret like the twist to the season. So when i walked in and seen that I knew everyone already I knew it was hell.

(Host)Tanisha: With that being said it's time to bring out our next bad girl, she's classy and doesn't have time to have fun (audience laughs)

Please Welcome Trina! (Audience aplauds)

Trina: Hey Tanisha you look fab!! (She says with a smile)

(Host)Tanisha: Thanks boo. But can i ask you, why did you leavethe house?

Lena: Because she's a weak ass bitch with zero class.

Not acknowledgeing Lena's comment Trina answers Tanisha's question.

Trina: Because I'm way too classy to be in a house like that with trashy girls like that. All they did was fight and argue ad put eachother down like who does that. And Lena and Cecelia were not going to bully while I was there..... (is cut off by Tanisha)

(Host)Tanisha: Sorry for cutting you off but why in the hell did you sign up for a show called BAD GIRL BEHAVIOR.. if you're too "classy"? (Asking confused)

An huge argument breaks out between Lena and Trina after Tanisha asks the question.

Lena: (stands up yelling) Because She's a Weak Ass Broke Down Ass Bitch, She Not Classy, Class Is Not Sucking D**k Ina Club...

Bitch Nobody Bullied Y-... (getting cut off by Trina)

Trina: So what do you call you and Cecelia taking my clothes and trashing my things... things that i worked hard for unlike you trailer trash ass bitches.

Cecelia tries to charge at Trina but security grabbed her before she could get to her. Trina then gets up and walks off the stage. Only to her surprise be attcked backstage by Britt's friend Jackie. Security tries to get Jackie off Trina.

Jackie: Jump my bitch again hoe!! (Jackie yells)

Producers: Jackie you have to stay backstage in the dressing room after what you just did, we can't have you out there in the audience after that.

Jackie: Okay that's cool I just know Britt better not get jumped.

(Host)Tanisha: Wait what's going on? Did she really just quit the Reunion? That's not classy that's lame as f**k but anyway it's time to bring out our next bad girl, she stirred things up big time in that house

Please Welcome Britt!! (Audience aplauds)

Britt: Before you start Tanisha let me just say that I RAN that house(laughing) o and my boo Jackie just beat the f**k outta Trina backstage.

Being that Jackie was supposed to be out in the audience with some of the other old classmates Tanisha introduces them and asks some of their opinions.

(Host)Tanisha: Before I get to you Britt we have a few of your guys old classmates and friends in the audience.
Tay, Niehiah, Ron, Dre and Kell.

Tay what do you think about Britt.

Tay: I feel like Britt only ran the house because Keekee got kicked out the house. (audience aplauds)

(Host)Tanisha: Britt keep it all the way G, why did you need followers?

Was it because you needed the backup?

Britt: Well Tanisha I didn't need anybody, and i sure as hell didn't need backup these hoes are weak in and out of that house... I am The Boss Bitch.

(Host)Tanisha: How does it feel to be the most hated girl after the show?

Britt: Well that's simple.... I love it (Britt laughs)

(Host)Tanisha: With that being said it's time for us to bring out our next bad girls. She might have been the first girl kicked out but she went out with quite the bang

Please Give a Rowdy Welcome to Keekee!! (audience apluds)

Before Keekee takes her seat she hugs Tay, Niehiah and Nae.

(Host)Tanisha: So Keekee I have to ask you, why did you beat Monie's ass like that then follow up and beat Miya's ass after? (audience laughs)

Keekee: Ummm(she chuckles) I was heated like Monie threw a drink on me like noooo....(audience laughs)

First off she got my sexy ass outfit wet and my weave, she needed to be touched, and as for Miya she just needed her ass beat.

Miya: O so you decided to p-(she gets cut off by Keekee)

Keekee: Bitch shut up before i beat yoe ass again speak when spoken to dog, aint that how you was with your master Britt? Right but she aint beat yoe ass like i did so tred lightly bitch.

(Host)Tanisha: Okay, so how does it feel to see everyone? Do you have any unfinished beef with anybody?

Before Keekee answered the question she instantly start taking off her heels. That triggered Britt because she started standing up. Tanisha sits confused not knowing what was about to go down on that stage. Before you know it a big argument breaks out.

To Be Continued....